Reviews for The First Furyan
midnight84118 chapter 3 . 1/5/2010
great job hope to see more soon
Lady-Finwe chapter 3 . 11/8/2009
wow i really liked it, cant wait for more so congras great writing, :) peace out
bluephoenix65069 chapter 3 . 12/30/2008
I LIKE. WHATS NEXT WHATS NEXT?

?
Kay Smith chapter 3 . 12/10/2008
OK. Wow, wow and WOW! THIS IS SO GOOD SO FAR! XD (YAY! ) I know you haven't updated in 2 years but can you PLEASE update soon? (Or at least let me know if there's no chance of an update.) :'(

I'm going to read your other stuff now. :)
InkedWolf91 chapter 3 . 8/15/2008
It's interesting, but I like it, I wish you would continue it, I would really love to see what happens, especially when Riddick and Lex mate.
The Readers Muse chapter 3 . 3/29/2007
I hope you will post more I am liking it so far!
loopeleigh chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
When i started reading this story, I got a few paragraphs in and thought "ah, another typical girl gets transported into the movie fic". But thought, let me give it a bash. And I'm glad I did :)

Firstly, not you're typical girl-gets-transported-into-the-movie fic :D. Secondly, I really like Lex. She comes across as being strong, yet still vulnerable; confident but unsure, worldly yet innocent. I like the fact that she's not this pure being on a pedestal, but she accepts who she is. She has a little colour, and that makes it a lot easier to identify with her.

Also, I like the interaction between her and Riddick. Sniggers I like the fact that Lex didn’t swoon when finding out her purpose there. And the fight scene was intense. The scene in the throne room made me giggle. Would loved to have see Dame Vaako’s face too :)

I’m really enjoying this fic and I hope you update soon. Hell, I even reviewed, something I hardly ever do anymore :) (I’m horrid I know :) )
TweakyTree chapter 3 . 6/30/2006
okay please really update this soon i want to know what they are goingto do with Aereon, and how their relationship is going to go and when they find the other Furians what they are planning to do from there. So please update really soonish i f you could please.
cricket71 chapter 3 . 5/14/2006
Ok, I'm hooked and can't wait to read more!
PrincessFunkymunky chapter 3 . 4/25/2006
love this story. exellent work, update soon. PLEASE!

PF
LiliAnn Jackson chapter 3 . 4/24/2006
PLZ UPDATE EXCELLENT REALLY FAST GREAT BRILLANT FANTASTIC!
Adraia chapter 3 . 4/21/2006
I love your story so far. It's great that there's another female not just jack.

Please update soon!
bima chapter 3 . 4/17/2006
Good Riddick and Lex start to understand each other.

more please
bima chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
Interesting!

more please
SheWhoIsLost chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
I really enjoyed the first chapter. I see thise story could go a pretty good way... or whatever! Can't wait to find out what happens!