Reviews for Alone in the Woods
LifexLovexCandy chapter 5 . 7/22/2010
MORE CHAPPIES!() ()
Lexiconish chapter 5 . 5/24/2008
o KAWAI! Saks and Shao are just so impossibly perfect! UPDATE REALLY SOON OK?
Stereotype23 chapter 5 . 5/12/2006
ahh well.. it has been 5 years and all, but I just wanted to say that honestly.. you should update this.. or I will spam this story with my anonymous nicks *someone whispers something* HOE? I can't do that? Darn. Well Whatever,... You should still update, ne?
chmins chapter 5 . 4/17/2006
omg omg! i knw that u may not ever update, but u have to have to have to!this story is just so kawaii! the moment that Li-kun mentioned that he saw a red light i just thought it had to be Daidouji-san! it was so obvious! but yea pls updates!
SerketChaos chapter 5 . 1/21/2006
...ok i have a really GOOD idea wright all ur chappies first then subit then all at once ( as documents) then add then as chapters later whaen u feel like it! sorry about that...i wright it to every one

shinai
Katie Mae chapter 5 . 1/3/2006
This story is so kawaii! I don't know why you never finished it!
Lady Akina chapter 5 . 6/16/2005
Syaoran wouldn't hurt Tomoyo because she's Sakura's best friend, but Sakura might... Syaoran would definitely hurt Eriol though. Haha. Go Tomoyo! Hehe. If Syaoran and Sakura ever get married, Tomoyo should give them the tape as a present. Haha. Please UPDATE!

-Baby K
Iluxia chapter 5 . 4/25/2005
nice story, update asap bye bye
Sher221Locked chapter 5 . 8/4/2004
PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ update son!

It is one of the best stories I have ever read and u absolutely MUST update...I can't wait!
Kayjuli chapter 5 . 7/21/2004
ITS A GREAT STORY! but... FRIGGIN UPDATE ALREADY!
Ms. Sakura Moon chapter 5 . 7/16/2004
I love that story!

Please update soon!

Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update!

sifflet chapter 5 . 7/4/2004
That was SO KAWAII!(note to self:don't turn into Tomoyo) Write more!Onegai!
whambam chapter 5 . 7/23/2003
LOL Sakura seems really unlucky! I love your story!

-tSuki
Asatsuyu chapter 5 . 3/1/2003
WAI! That was so cute.

But, that wasn't the last chapter was it?

Plese write more,I was really looking for a good oldfashoned SS story and I'm really glad I found this story.!

and this is my review for all of the chapters, if you don't mind.

SS forever! Oh I'm being stupid but why is Eriol's aura blue?
ChubbyBunny chapter 1 . 1/17/2003
Hello! Me again, I just wanted to ask you to read my story, ok? It's cool! Je-nei!