Reviews for Deus Ex Machina
shetan83 chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
I really have nothing to add to the other reviews for this fic. I just wanted to yet again show my appreciation for your writing, and for tackling the uncomfortable "what-ifs".
Jigglypuffer chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
I've liked your work for a long time. Although I try to stay well within my happy realm of sappy, perfect fluff fanfiction, sometimes I like to branch out into more introspective work. I like this story a lot because it answers the question of where the Outer senshi where during the R season in a plausible way. As well, you always make everyone human, so no one is just a 2D monster.
spyder chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
This is one of the most plausible explanations for why the Outers (except Pluto) never appear in Crystal Tokyo. Your writing is excellent and distinctive. One can easily see the effort you put into your work.
Bin82501 chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
This story, the concept is so brilliant to me. What I really love about your stories is that you tend explore and to note, the ideas that we tend to miss like here, you question whether the senshi are truly happy with their fate. Keep writing.
Starlit Warrior chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
sad! God Bless!
Sapphiregirl chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
Wow. This was an absolutely stunning piece of writing. You've done it again, Dejana. _ Brilliant.

I'd never even considered the possibility of one of the Senshi choosing to not return. Very, very thought provoking. Loved the way you showed how Saturn's choice made the others reflect on it as well.

I'm not surprised at Harukaa and Michiru's decision, though I must say that's an extremely interesting twist on their non-presence in Crystal Tokyo.

All I can say is that you have created yet another unique story and I look forward to reading whatever else your creative brain puts out in the future.

Happy writing!
Prometheus FireBringer chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
Excellent take on this. Can you please translate what Deus Ex Machina means?
Midnight chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
I love how you always tackle the most uncomfortable 'what-if's... The possibilities people generally prefer to over look because they'd much rather not break the illusion of a perfect story, of perfect people in a perfect world. Where everyone comes out happy in the end. I always look forward to your stories whenever there's an update, because I know it's going to be something interesting, a new perspective that others have never tried (as far as I know). Bravo, you've done it again.