Reviews for Like father like son 2: My home is your home
SorceressEternityIII chapter 16 . 6/23
Aww, no part 3! I was hoping that Naruto would finally learn the truth about Arashi! Still, this was a good story and with any luck, part 3 will come out eventually.
Narutofanninja2 chapter 16 . 9/1/2016
Eeeee
starhoney chapter 16 . 8/24/2016
He didn't tell naruto that he was his son WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THIS I JUST WASTED MY TIME READING THIS SHIT WAITING FORM HIM TO SAY NARUTO YOUR MY SON BUT NO WHAT A FUCKING WASTE OF MY TIME!
Guest chapter 16 . 5/6/2016
I love your story very much I would appreciate it if you made like father like son 3 it is so good
trynmailme chapter 16 . 3/1/2016
Plz update soon
Blank chapter 16 . 2/11/2015
These art beautiful touching and gourgous piece of art but narutos not entirely stupid, I'd say he would have figured it out by now and also might be just as nevous as arashi. Too nervous that is to confront his own father
Maruka21 chapter 16 . 9/27/2014
Omg this is amazing a nice and lovable story to read cant wait to read the next one
Angelix.onix.luna chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
Cool
Guest chapter 16 . 8/28/2013
Good Job :3
I loved it 3
Kaykay58726 chapter 16 . 5/3/2013
Please, please, please! Make a third part for this! I loved reading this and I want to see naruto's reaction when he finds out!
flaming rose chapter 16 . 3/25/2013
Ahhhhhhhh! I, must. Read. More! Cheese!
Lady Nature chapter 16 . 3/16/2013
i can't wait for the next story! this one was cool!
Sacredfire44 chapter 9 . 11/20/2012
OHHH THE IRONY! Sorry I had to say that when I realized something. In the actual show, Naruto's mother was the soul survivor of the Uzumaki clan! They died D: Well anyway, that makes Naruto even closer to Sasuke, because both of them are the soul survivors of there clan! You know that swirl, on Naruto's uniform, on the back... Well that was the Usumaki clan symbol! And my 'OH THE IRONY!' line was because Sasuke always said that Naruto was nothing like him because Naruto's family hadn't been wiped out in a single night, but the Uzumaki clan WAS whiped out in a single night, father and mother killed when just one of ninetails claws drove straight through both of them XD PS Kushina, Past ninetails vessel. And why the freak does no one ask Naruto about his whiskers! Seriously, and also, no other gennin, not even sakura and sasuke, know who naruto's father and mother where! So I thought it would be hilarious if both were resurrected for the war, but had already taken control of themselves and just randomly appeared at Naruto's side when he was fighting Sasuke. Everyone would look at him crazily, and he would just hug them like,"DAD! MOM! I MISSED YOU!" And then everyone there would start screaming because they were looking at not only the kyuubi, a kid stronger than his sennin master, a kid friends with nine tails, not just controlling it, but the YELLOW FLASH AND SCARY RED HOT HABANERO's CHILD! And all would bow to the awesome power of naruto, the glowing boy. And Even sasuke would run up to Minato and me like,"Can I have your autograph! I am in your fan club, so PLEASE!"
janzen222 chapter 16 . 7/24/2012
um where is the third story? im read both of them only to come to this. i looked at your profile and saw it hasn't been written yet have you decided not to write it?
ALLS96 chapter 16 . 7/10/2012
Oh, God! Please, tell me you are posting the third part soon. I read a lot of Naruto/Minato fics, but I really think the "Like father like son" stories are two of the best. The story is well writed, and there aren't any boring parts (these, unfortunally, are very common in good stories). But serious, if the Blondaime don't tell Naruto the truth soon, I will find a way to kill him!And I'm not kidding.
Your crazy reviewer, ALLS96