Reviews for Plenty of Time
SilverNova3082 chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
aww he got her Black roses
Sophies-Welt chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
WOW this was amazing!
CRASHxin2xME chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
ADORABLE! I love it. (:
horsefly chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
Aw, I like it! Of course he didn't forget :-) You might want to get a beta though - I noticed several grammar mistakes. You used "we're" in stead of "were" a couple of times and in this sentence “Where is Tony and McGee going?” you need "are" not "is" because it's more than one person. You might want to check the "whose" vs. "who's" as well, but I'm not very good at telling when two use them apart.
Gabbyfan923 chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
I read your story when I need a Gabby pick-me-up. You should really write more. Your style is great.
special agent biggles chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
This is great! Love your attention to detail here. Please write more - could you possibly also include more, ahem, 'action' between them?
prin69 chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
aw, this is amazing
Princess-Rachy chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
Nicely done! Very sweet. Great work!
Thought chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
Awwe. This was so cute. I've been waiting for someone to do a Gabby fic in response to that episode. I loved Abby freaking out because Gibbs was mad at her, but also liked how you kept Gibbs in the position of her boss when she was out of line.

Again, cute!

One tiny detail. The 'my girl' sign actually is just the sign for girl (which is the hand in that shape moving down the side of the face) and therefore has to be done against the other person's cheek to convey the meaning. Not that that matters. :)