Reviews for The Truth Is
EwigeStudentin chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Love the subtle literary analysis you gave the speech in this story! I mean, I always loved this speech but I never thought in such a detail about it (yeah, what a blasphemy, I know! lol). I was always so focused on what he said that I never noticed (not counsciously at least) *how* he conveyed his ideas. You are so right in your observation that he made it sound... normal... so that an average Joe would get it, too. How smart of V to consider his target audience carefully.

Having a soft spot for ink pens, I almost squeed in delight upon reading that his was "a beautiful anachronism". Aah. Sounds so much like our V. Love your description of the whole creative process, too.
Limxuxu09 chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
Very good... I love the last part :)
WormmonABC chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
Wonderful little piece, hon. You've got V's character down to a tee.
Kim The Manipaltive Little Mo chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
Simply beautiful. I cannot say to many beautiful things about this story.
Marchwriter chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
Genius. Once more you have crafted a tightly knit, wonderfully characterized, flowing text that sings to a reader's rapid heart.

The Lady of Light
Natalitha chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
Yea another story loved this one just a much as the other and the ending was perfect the writing of his speech to the people of London to great keep up the wonderful writing and hope to see another one shot or story from you in the future! :-)

Nat
Dragovian Knight chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
Your fiction is so amazing. I love how you get into the characters' voices and heads. I do hope you'll be writing more in the V universe.