Reviews for Balance
Loved this write, very creative and new!
Kore-of-Myth chapter 5 . 5/5/2008
Great story! I like this interpretation of Sarah and Jareth's relationship - I agree that they'd make a great couple, but their way would be filled with potholes and other nuisances.

Keep Writing!
LucidKren chapter 5 . 12/25/2006
Very good.
Angel Frog chapter 5 . 9/15/2006
I kinda liked it. And you're right, romance isn't everything. Of course, this is coming from someone else who can't write it, so I might be a bit biased.

About the bargain Jareth made. Couldn't you write some kind of side-story telling about what happened?
FromMyBackyard chapter 5 . 8/29/2006
How abstract.

A touch of "you and me" without all the emotional baggage.

Well done.

Despite the fountain of romance-y tales I seem to spin, it seems much more appropriate that they would be close *friends* and companions rather than "we love, let's get married."

It's nice to see different perspective and theoretical elements within the realm of Labyrinthine possibilities.
find.me.please chapter 5 . 8/3/2006
Excellent story! And I completely agree with you; there's no way that it would be easy for them to just be together.
bewize chapter 5 . 8/1/2006
These were all excellent! I'm sorry I didn't review them each individually, but I'm sneaking online at work, so I've only got a few minutes.

I really liked looking through your vision at the Labrynth! You've intrigued me and I'd love to see other fics of yours in this genre.

I am more than a bit intrigued about Jaryth's relationship to the Labryth and I think you kept him and Sarah both in character.
LadyLark NSI chapter 5 . 4/5/2006
I really liked this story. I think that you are right that a relationship between Jareth & Sarah wouldn't be easy. But I like your explanations of how the Labyrinth works and what the real goals are. Thank you for sharing this with us.
Strumwulf chapter 5 . 4/3/2006
Good story. You handled Sara and Jareth perfectly. I like how you developed a reason for the Labyrinth to exist and why Jareth was there. Looking forward to more of your work.
GoldenRat chapter 5 . 4/3/2006
Cute fic! An interesting & believable rationalization of the Labryinth & Jared's purpose. Sarah grew up to fit in perfectly (or is it imperfectly?).
hragaman chapter 5 . 4/2/2006
**murmurs** Well done, Culmer.
Homicidal Pink Penguin chapter 5 . 4/2/2006
That was an interesting take on things, very nice.
LadyRhiyana chapter 5 . 3/31/2006
I remember the original "running from her shadow". It was a fascinating premise. And this extrapolation, "Balance", is really interesting. Your style and atmosphere are all beautiful, and the last chapter was engrossing.

"Who tests us? Who keeps you from making mistakes?" Is a question I've never seen in a Labyrinth fic. Thanks for asking (and answering) it.
Solea chapter 5 . 3/31/2006
My dear, I beg to differ. You are very good at writing romance. This story was charming and very original. I think you have a lot of promise as a writer and encourage you to keep writing story after story. Your writing reminds me very much of another author who started out simple (like this) and is now someone whom I consider to be one of the best Laby fan fic writers out there.
TGP chapter 5 . 3/30/2006
Oh this was absolutely LOVELY! I love the dynamics between Sara and Jareth. I think you really capture their relationship well.