Reviews for Salvation
Trice chapter 1 . 3/25/2004
Just discovered your stories and I find myself smiling ear to ear. Great stuff!
Natta chapter 10 . 9/7/2003
This is a desperate request! REALLY deperate!
Gin chapter 10 . 2/12/2002
I liked this a lot. But then again I like all Beka/Dylan stories. IF they have a happy ending. Keep that in my for your sequel please. I had been hoping to read an epilouge to the flash episode. Nice job. I look forward to reading more of your stories.
Mary Rose chapter 10 . 2/5/2002
I really enjoyed this. Thanks.
Mary Rose chapter 10 . 2/5/2002
I really enjoyed this. Thanks.
chrissie chapter 10 . 2/4/2002
hows this for desperate... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE i luv this story it is the best you have to continue PLEASEE
Ash chapter 10 . 2/2/2002
Don't stop there! I can imagine how it will go from here, but in my thoughts, it's all easy and I don't think it would be. Please write at least one more chapter! There aren't nearly enough B/D stories and I have really enjoyed this one. The last chapter was great! PLEASE, PLEASE?

How's that for groveling? :)
Iara chapter 10 . 2/1/2002
Awwww, that was so cute. I love this. Please don't let it end.
Ms. Spooky chapter 10 . 2/1/2002
*gets down on knees* IS THIS DESPERATE ENOUGH FOR YOU?
Dragonmyst chapter 10 . 1/31/2002
an epilougue: YES PLEASE or or or I might be forced to take flash and and do something really really bad. (Did that sound desparate enough? I can try harder if I have too) :)-great story
Sabrina chapter 10 . 1/31/2002
Loved the ending and I'm eagerly awaiting a epilogue or a sequel...
Sabrina chapter 9 . 1/30/2002
Another Chapter! Yeah! A little short, but that's okay, I love this new chapter.
Iara chapter 9 . 1/30/2002
Awww, that chapter was cute. Please post more soon.
Sabrina chapter 8 . 1/28/2002
Yeah! Another chapter! So Beka is back on the Andromeda and with Rafe. That's cool. Please keep going!
Ash chapter 8 . 1/28/2002
that was a great chapter. Very true to life in what addictions can do. I can really "feel" how Beka is feeling. Can't wait to read more...and some romance with D/B!