Reviews for Ask Me No Questions and I'll Tell You No Lies
Cahaya Sidur chapter 7 . 3/25/2016
Aw...such a sweet ending! Love all the stories, especially the one with the Norse Gods in them! Also love the relationship between Kurt and TJ!
Happy Stalker Ball chapter 7 . 10/15/2009
Aww, that was so sweet! It really was and the stories were very interesting and entertaining. I loved how your portrayed Kurt, Wanda, TJ, and Logan in this fic. Thanks so much for taking the time to write and post it. I enjoyed it very much :D
hedi chapter 5 . 5/22/2007
Surgery? Ouch. I hope everything is alright since then!

I didn't review the previous chapter, cause I had to read further! Poor Kurt... unconscious and falling. And he saved Wolvie's neck! My hero! BTW I don't like the idea of him missing one of those golden eyes... This happened in the comics version as well?
hedi chapter 2 . 5/22/2007
Whoa! Love mythology! Nice blending of the two worlds!
Akiyra chapter 7 . 3/16/2007
Aw! This is so sweet! I feel so warm and fuzzy inside. *dreamy sigh*
darkstorm5000 chapter 7 . 5/7/2006
Great story ending with Kurt and TJ! You did an awesome job with this fic through and through!
giveGodtheglory chapter 7 . 5/4/2006
Again well done. Touching. I liked it very much.
giveGodtheglory chapter 5 . 4/30/2006
This is good stuff. I'm glad that you're feeling a little better. I miss working on 'Angels' with you.

God bless!

g
darkstorm5000 chapter 4 . 4/15/2006
Nice chapter! The battle scene was done very well also, about what you woud expect when facing Apocalypse and Company. Keep up the good work!
x-fanatic chapter 4 . 4/12/2006
AGH! The suspense! It's too much to bear! Please keep on writing more chapters, I'm really interested!
MeadowLark4491 chapter 4 . 4/10/2006
Ah! Not a good place to end! However, I do love the story. Please update soon.
giveGodtheglory chapter 4 . 4/8/2006
e! Powerful writing! *shiver*
darkstorm5000 chapter 3 . 4/5/2006
Nice interlude, especially if leads into the real story. And, with Logan as the storyteller? Who would've thunk it...
darkstorm5000 chapter 2 . 4/1/2006
Fabulous story so far! This was a great premise for a fic, and I can't wait to see how Kurt explains the secret of what happened to his eye.

I'm also glad you actually included Wanda too, it seems that the tendency is to just focus on TJ and her famous father, forgetting that she has a mother that is just as well known...
LostLittleGirl90 chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
You know, even though I read the comics, I never really read comic fanfiction. But I decided to browse, and you story caught my eye at once.

It sounds very, very good so far, I like how you write and describe the scene. Am looking forward to your next chapter!