Reviews for There is Hope In Bird Song
Foreverdreamergirl1 chapter 3 . 6/29/2013
I k ow it's been like 6 years but I'm going to say it anyway! Please please please update!
This is exactly what i'v been looking for and never expected to find it. Please update it , we all love it
Nitinha56 chapter 3 . 12/18/2010
I can't belive that you gave up on your best stories. It's kind of sad. I really hopped you would update.
fallensasuke93 chapter 3 . 3/11/2010
This is such a good story! but did you abandon it? you haven't written it in 4 years! T.T o please start this up again!
mihel asyki akatsuki schizo chapter 3 . 8/3/2009
awesome story cant wait to read more please update soon.
Ryutana chapter 3 . 6/13/2009
Update! Pwease? I really want to see how this continues on!
lil joker 1989 chapter 3 . 3/7/2009
ok i know you havent updated since 2006 but please please update this story is so good i really want to know whats going to happen with Sasuke

-;- i'll give you this flower if you do update (-)
teenage14 chapter 3 . 6/10/2008
hey! don't stop writing.u got a nice gift. so finish this fanfic! it's not a bad story at ALL. and don't let no one tell ya otherwise!
Paradise Avenger chapter 3 . 11/25/2007
Please write more! This is amazing! I had to stop reading this at the end of the first chapter because it was so powerful. It was like I could feel Sasuke's shame as my own. AMAZING! Please, please, please write more!
kiwiw chapter 3 . 8/31/2007
this is good update soon
The Dragon chapter 3 . 4/26/2007
It's taken you so long to update, why? *wails*

I love this fic, and I've just re-read it again for the I-Don't-Know-How-Manyinth time! Please, please, PLEASE give it life again? *begs*
heartslogos chapter 1 . 3/29/2007
OMG. I luv this fic. It doesn't make you cry or laugh. But it does make you want to read more and all of the above! What are coercions anyhow?
heartslogos chapter 3 . 3/10/2007
I LOVE THIS CHAPTER SO MUCH! XD! KAWAIINESS! Hope you update really really really really reallyreally son!
LilFooFoo chapter 2 . 11/29/2006
This story can not possibley get better. My fav fanfaic ever
LilFooFoo chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
Bista chapter 3 . 11/17/2006
You will never know how glad I am to see a piece of work done by you. My computer was being messed up and I couldn't access anything from Fan-fiction at ALL. I'm back now though, and that was an awesome chapter. Since I have at least 3 more chapters of yours to read, I won't bother to point out the logic here. Just know there was a lot. A Good Lot. - Keep up the great work!