Reviews for Not Necessarily Romantic
emily.bond368 chapter 14 . 2/4
Such an amazing story :) Lol, i think i loved it too much. :)
LucretiaDecoy chapter 4 . 8/31/2014
I don't know if you still check your reviews, it's been a long time since you were active here, but I wanted to say I keep looking for good South Park fanfics, and the only ones I ever find always end up being yours.

Really enjoying this one and looking forward to reading more - you always have Wendy and Cartman spot on, making them older/more mature versions of themselves would logically be. Your pacing and writing style is easy and enjoyable to read and this one is no exception.
Anon chapter 14 . 8/12/2014
I didn't think Cartman/Wendy would be so hilarious. The Style subplot wasn't drawn out and angsty. It was a pleasure to read.
Jenny chapter 14 . 6/6/2014
AHHH
I LOVE THIS!
I've just read the whole thing it's really great thank you for the South Park fanfiction. I don't know if you still check out comments on old stories but idk
LuFFy McCormick chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
Oh my god. Finally I can read this story.

We currently do not have much to say. Cassidy seemed like a total bitch lol. And Cartman represents insurance problems, many problems.

Furthermore, there Style! YESSSSSSS (?)

I can not imagine who wrote the note to Wendy (or maybe yes XDu)
BethylOTPs chapter 14 . 1/30/2014
... I... gah... OH MY GOD!
This is one of the best South Park fictions ive ever read, my favorite thing was me waiting for somthing sorta-kinda crazy to happen which was Cartman setting Cassidy's house on fire... BRAVO!
Guest chapter 14 . 1/5/2014
great story I love how it all played out
Guest chapter 14 . 10/11/2013
Perfect ending! I'm so glad you wrote this, because I am so glad to have read it. :)
Guest chapter 12 . 10/11/2013
Oh shit. I definitely thought it would be him. Every note fit perfectly with the things that were happening when he was around... Hm... And damn. How awkward will that be when they see each other in class? Haha.
Guest chapter 11 . 10/11/2013
So I started reading this because I'm all about the Wendy/Cartman pairing and all the build-up between them in this story has been phenomenal. And the more I read, the more I'm loving the build-up you've got going between Stan and Kyle too. I'm just really digging everything about this story. Superb characterization and interaction.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/11/2013
Those notes are so f-in cute. Short and sweet. And I look forward to seeing how each encounter between Cartman and Wendy goes every chapter! Really, really cool fic.
Angelic Guardian chapter 14 . 3/2/2013
I'm not sure if you'll actually see this review, since you wrote this fic such a long time ago, but I just wanted to say that this was a very enjoyable read. Great plot with a nice grasp of all the characters. (Kyle with glasses sounded hot, by the way; I don't think I ever read that before, haha.) The only thing is that I felt that the Style subplot dominated the story a little too much at times, but I still really loved the Candy parts. Thanks for writing this! :)
The Cynical Flower Girl chapter 14 . 11/20/2011
SUPER CUTE OMG.

Loved this. 3
Marcus Absent chapter 14 . 8/8/2011
A job well done. I must say that I do like WendyXCartman.
Marcus Absent chapter 9 . 8/8/2011
I am loving all the little references, but I think the one for DVDA is the most far out