Reviews for Kizuna

Hell.
XD
*cheers*
*snickers*
For all the messy fighting style, Kizuna probably hits harder than both of her teammates. Literally. XD
I don't remember canon ever even mentioning Kiba's dad. We know he has to have had one, or he wouldn't have been born, but we only ever 'met' his sister and mom and their partners, and as far as I know Tsume is the Clan Head. Most people seem to agree the Inuzuka don't entirely care about the direct bloodline as far as hierarchy goes, as much as pack dynamics crossed with a clan status. So unless Kiba or Hana get really badass and prove to their fellow Inuzuka they can be a good Head, a good provider and protector, etc., maybe neither will succeed Tsume as Head, blood or no.
Sweet-Strawberry-09 chapter 19 . 3/19
NOOOOO! please continue this I love it!
This is the only fanfiction with gender swapped Naruto that I like! it cant end like this!
otterylexa chapter 3 . 2/12
Kizuna kind of reminds me of Hana and Tsume, so a pairing of her with Kiba (with her wearing the trousers) could be fun. I assumed you were having Hinata crush on Kizuna - girl-on-girl crushes are quite common at that age, and Kizuna still pretty much has the same spirit that attracted Hinata to her in canon.
I was half hoping for the "Catch the Demon Cat from Hell" mission, but "Raccoon Syeals Kitties" is a good one too
Broken Ascendent chapter 5 . 11/27/2014
You have a spelling error just before zabuza's speech.
"You'll have to do beat me"
LunarStar98 chapter 19 . 5/10/2014
This story is really funny and well written, please continue, but DON'T INTRODUCE KIZUNA AS NARUTO'S TWIN SISTER OR WHAT NOT! pretty please please pleeeeease?
Nightleaf chapter 19 . 3/20/2014
This is such a great story, I'm so sad it's discontinued.
Nightleaf chapter 2 . 3/20/2014
Well actually everyone assumes Naruto means fish cake, but it really means maelstrom. Kind of like how everyone assumes that Kagome (from Inuyasha) means seagull, when it really is meant to be a translation of a bird's cage.
Hitty-chan chapter 10 . 11/11/2013
Yes it does it ends very happily! Sasuke comes back!
Blitza chapter 19 . 11/7/2013
Oh, my goodness! this is so funny!
sleepdeprived91 chapter 19 . 9/16/2013
It is really too bad that you've discontinued this fic is all kinds of awesome