Reviews for In The City Of Dreams
A J chapter 3 . 2/15/2009
Whoa, hey, wait a minute ... Did Fi just admit to something? Please add to this series, . It's been a while, and we all want to know what else you've got planned for Buffy. Catch ya on the flipside, A J.
Kyra2 chapter 3 . 4/20/2005
I must confess to some confusion. Why did she go to Tir-na-nog?
BronzeSmithhotmailcom chapter 3 . 12/17/2004
Loved it. More!

Thanks

Francis
sparky24 chapter 3 . 9/20/2004
Another interesting chapter in a great story. I hope you have more of these up your sleeve. I can't wait to find out how Buffy manages the Pattern.
The Unicorn chapter 1 . 9/20/2004
Nice. However a good novelist WOULD have told us a bit more about Buffy's preperations for ascending Tir-na Nog'th
slayer9649 chapter 2 . 8/4/2004
Congratulations on your nomination in the Crossover Awards for the Buffy the Vampire Slayer category. I'm a very big fan of BtVS (my Yahoo ID is slayer9649) and I was a fan of Roger Zelanzy long before that, having practically every book he wrote on Amber as well as the Complete Amber Sourcebook. You have effectively combined these two worlds full of interesting characters into a wonderful series. I appreciated seeing your comprehensive list of grouped stories on the Personal Profile page. It helped me find the other 4 companion pieces to the nominated "The Unicorn and the Slayer". I hope that this WIP will be completed, in time. I set you on my Author Alert so that I'll know whenever you post *anything* new. Well done, Mr. Eiland! Patricia Pleasant (Mrs.)
Dilvish chapter 2 . 4/23/2004
At last! The almost perfect (only because perfection doesn't exist) Buffy/Amber crossover still lives. I really hope you won't wait so much too write the next chapters.
knbnnate chapter 2 . 1/25/2004
Cool. More?
:-)
sibling chapter 2 . 1/14/2004
Okay, I'm singing the "Happy Happy, Joy Joy" song now...:-)
One of the great *unique* Buffy crossovers is back!
But *please* don't wait 3 more years before posting the next chapter!
John W chapter 1 . 8/14/2002
Is there any more to this story? It seems awfully short
Feynor chapter 1 . 4/13/2002
Please continue this story. It's been almost a year since the last update, I'd say is't time for the next chapter :-)

I really like your writing, keep it up.
lynnmonster chapter 1 . 7/20/2001
So far, I have *loved* all of your Amber crossovers! Really well done. I hope you decide to contine - your stories seem very original while remaining true to the characters.
Eugene Jacobson chapter 1 . 5/18/2001
Nice hook to your story, continue it please.
Leraje chapter 1 . 5/18/2001
This one is a good as your others. I can't wait to see what happens next.