Reviews for Tomorrow Once More
wenduo chapter 2 . 1h ago
Haha had it been our brain we would count 120 years as very old indeed xD
wenduo chapter 1 . 2h ago
Haha talk about running in to his father on the baddest time of all xD. Oww shit lightning is never pleasant.
Ulura chapter 1 . 1/11
Is Keldarion your creation? I quite like him i just cant find any info on the net about him :p ive seen fics with Legolas being an only child and having siblings but which is canon?
Always chapter 3 . 2/24/2014
I was just thinking about Narasene, and I thought: "Wow, it's nice to have a female character that is in love with Legolas, that isn't a Mary Sue." For this,THANK YOU ;D
teamlegolas221b chapter 14 . 10/10/2013
I loved it oh and btw where do I find your Manyan stories
BrightGreenNails chapter 14 . 9/2/2013
I'm so so confused. Sadly I have lost my voice due to all that yelling at Legolas so I can't do anymore. Oh wait a minute. I can TYPE the yelling! Here ya go:
LEGOLAS!1 HOW DARE YOU SCARE ME LIKE THAT! YOU HAD ME THINKING YOU WERE DYING AND I WAS ALL UPSET AND YOU TURN OUT TO BE FINE! WHY CAN'T YOU TAKE UP A HOBBY OR SOMETHING TO AVOID GETTING KILLED? NOW YOU MIGHT BE ABLE TO CALL NEARLY GETTING KILLED A HOBBY BY NOW BUT CAN'T YOU SWITCH HOBBIES!? WHAT ABOUT STAMP COLLECTING? THAT'S SELDOM FATAL! Oh wait... Then you'll kill yourself with papercuts... JUST STOP ALMOST DYING!
BrightGreenNails chapter 13 . 9/2/2013
Oookay... More yelling:
LEGOLAS YOU IMBECILE! AMIN DELOTHA LLE! Oops...Sorry I didn't mean that, fully.
BrightGreenNails chapter 12 . 9/2/2013
LEGOLAS DON'T YOU DARE! I WILL PERSONALLY KILL YOU IF YOU HURT ARAGORN FAVORITE CHARACTER OR NOT YOU CAN NOT KILL ARAGORN! Grrr... :-O
BrightGreenNails chapter 10 . 9/2/2013
Is he going to get hit with lightning AGAIN!? And I noticed how Legolas fainted a LOOOOOT so far... So much chaos
BrightGreenNails chapter 6 . 9/2/2013
Poor poor Legolas.
BrightGreenNails chapter 3 . 9/1/2013
Oh my goodness. Poor Gimli must be so shocked. Assuming it's Gimli
BrightGreenNails chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
Oh Valar. I wish I could kill Lightning...
Hannah chapter 2 . 5/4/2013
OMG, that means he can't remember the Ring, or Frodo, or Gimli, or anybody! Geez!
Always chapter 5 . 1/18/2012
That chapter was AKWARD!
TrueArtIsFleeting chapter 14 . 11/13/2011
O God O God O my fricken God please tell me your not done writing forever with this ending please please write a sequel this was amazing please write more