Reviews for Tomorrow Once More
indigoblueoO chapter 2 . 12/24/2015
Year 3021? Is it the Second Age because the third age lasted 3021 years... But... nooooo. Oropher died in SA 3434 and Thranduil then became King. I'm thinking too bar.
wenduo chapter 2 . 3/1/2015
Haha had it been our brain we would count 120 years as very old indeed xD
wenduo chapter 1 . 3/1/2015
Haha talk about running in to his father on the baddest time of all xD. Oww shit lightning is never pleasant.
Ulura chapter 1 . 1/11/2015
Is Keldarion your creation? I quite like him i just cant find any info on the net about him :p ive seen fics with Legolas being an only child and having siblings but which is canon?
Always chapter 3 . 2/24/2014
I was just thinking about Narasene, and I thought: "Wow, it's nice to have a female character that is in love with Legolas, that isn't a Mary Sue." For this,THANK YOU ;D
teamlegolas221b chapter 14 . 10/10/2013
I loved it oh and btw where do I find your Manyan stories
BrightGreenNails chapter 14 . 9/2/2013
I'm so so confused. Sadly I have lost my voice due to all that yelling at Legolas so I can't do anymore. Oh wait a minute. I can TYPE the yelling! Here ya go:
LEGOLAS!1 HOW DARE YOU SCARE ME LIKE THAT! YOU HAD ME THINKING YOU WERE DYING AND I WAS ALL UPSET AND YOU TURN OUT TO BE FINE! WHY CAN'T YOU TAKE UP A HOBBY OR SOMETHING TO AVOID GETTING KILLED? NOW YOU MIGHT BE ABLE TO CALL NEARLY GETTING KILLED A HOBBY BY NOW BUT CAN'T YOU SWITCH HOBBIES!? WHAT ABOUT STAMP COLLECTING? THAT'S SELDOM FATAL! Oh wait... Then you'll kill yourself with papercuts... JUST STOP ALMOST DYING!
BrightGreenNails chapter 13 . 9/2/2013
Oookay... More yelling:
LEGOLAS YOU IMBECILE! AMIN DELOTHA LLE! Oops...Sorry I didn't mean that, fully.
BrightGreenNails chapter 12 . 9/2/2013
LEGOLAS DON'T YOU DARE! I WILL PERSONALLY KILL YOU IF YOU HURT ARAGORN FAVORITE CHARACTER OR NOT YOU CAN NOT KILL ARAGORN! Grrr... :-O
BrightGreenNails chapter 10 . 9/2/2013
Is he going to get hit with lightning AGAIN!? And I noticed how Legolas fainted a LOOOOOT so far... So much chaos
BrightGreenNails chapter 6 . 9/2/2013
Poor poor Legolas.
BrightGreenNails chapter 3 . 9/1/2013
Oh my goodness. Poor Gimli must be so shocked. Assuming it's Gimli
BrightGreenNails chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
Oh Valar. I wish I could kill Lightning...
Hannah chapter 2 . 5/4/2013
OMG, that means he can't remember the Ring, or Frodo, or Gimli, or anybody! Geez!
Always chapter 5 . 1/18/2012