Reviews for It Began with Fate
GabbyAnne chapter 5 . 7/20/2013
I actually found this story a long, long time ago and never got around to reviewing it. It's a shame there hasn't been any updates for the past five/six years. This story is absolutely amazing. I admit that I have reread this a couple of times and it's still amazing each time. It's been a while, I doubt you'll ever read this, but if you ever do update this in the future, I'd probably cry like I did when KHIII was announced. Hahaha
Time Materia chapter 5 . 6/27/2013
I really wish there was a continuation. Gods I love this story.
Repliku14 chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
*gasps* SORA'S the bad boy? Quite a change. Of course Riku's the chivalrous one. :P

Pretty cool story ya got there, bro.
xXkhang91Xx chapter 5 . 1/7/2013
This story is cool! I wish you update soon. I want to see what happens!
Anonymous chapter 5 . 9/15/2012
How come you haven't posted more lately D: man, I miss this series .
GummyDrive chapter 5 . 8/19/2012
Oh my gosh. This story is perfect! I like the plot; how the story had a smooth transition. Please update this! I beg of you! It'd really hard to find a story like this :((
Fasak chapter 5 . 8/3/2012
Oh my god¡ This is so sexy in many ways and the drama, keep the good work;)
megayne chapter 5 . 1/7/2012
OMYGOSH I WONDER WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT! :) UPDATE SOON! thanks :)
Trissalle chapter 5 . 1/3/2011
never have i read such an unnerving, angsty, exciting story in my life! so going to my favorites! please continue! please do!
Icetiger 13 chapter 5 . 11/7/2010
Oh my! I really like this fanfiction.. hopefully you may update one day :)
Rivendell101 chapter 5 . 9/13/2010
Well you can tell Sora likes her. He just doesn't know it or is to stupid to see it. Oh and try and update soon this story is really good!
DarkMindsDarkSouls chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
UGH OMG THIS STORY IS SO FREAKIN AMAZING! I LOVE IT! WHY HAVEN'T YOU UPDATED IN 3 FLIPPIN YEARS!
M chapter 5 . 4/23/2010
OH MY GOSH! this story is just like Boys Before Flowers which i LOVE! im so glad you're wrting a story similar to it, and i like the twists you put on it.

Please update sonn!
sealgirl09 chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
I agree the plot is pretty intense, which makes me wonder what will happen next, this is one of the best kairi x sora fics I've ever read...please update! I'm eager for more :-)
dearlybelovedangel chapter 5 . 1/29/2010
this has a rly good storyline and it sucks that you havent updated since 07 :[ plz update soon if you can i dont think i can wait D;