Reviews for No Regrets
nequam-tenshi chapter 4 . 8/2/2011
T.T

Lovely story.

I wonder where Terry found the journal.
Lolchen chapter 4 . 5/30/2010
Awww... sad, cute, but sweeeeet! I love Dick. Sad that Bruce has to die one day, but... awwwwwwww.

Lolchen
Yusuke Urameshi - Mazoku chapter 4 . 8/19/2009
This is a good AU. Yeah I said AU cuz in the JLU epi it shows Bruce still alive and kickin' ten years after BB
Onba chapter 4 . 8/16/2009
It's a nice story.
HawkAngel XD chapter 4 . 5/27/2009
beautiful work!

HawkAngel
Vampire Queen chapter 4 . 11/2/2006
wow, this was incredible! Gah! I loved it!
hall442 chapter 4 . 9/12/2006
Magnificent. If Bruce Wayne had to die, this is the way it should be done. You definitely have a way with words. I actually misted up a couple times at the hospital scenes. 5 stars from me.

Peace.
reviewer not a writer chapter 4 . 8/9/2006
i like the storie pretty interesting a but sad but it fits
Fezzle chapter 4 . 6/8/2006
VERY nice fanfic. And just the right length- not too short, not too long, not rushed, not drawn out. Good job, and keep up the good work!
MR. SE7EN chapter 4 . 5/20/2006
that was awsome keep going
Lady Hawke chapter 4 . 5/20/2006
Wow-that was absolutely beautiful, one of the best fanfics I have ever read. You've captured Bruce, Dick, Barbara, and Terry absolutely flawlessly and created a scene touchingly realistic and beautiful. I hope to read more of your work soon.

Kudos,

Lady Hawke
Vamp Charisma chapter 4 . 5/14/2006
Wow, this is absolutely amazing. This totally revived my love for Batman Beyond, and the fervor is just beginning. You really captured all the emotion, pain, and guilt ridden throughout the entire series' blueprints. You write beautifully, the words just swirl together and capture each of the character's unique essences, even with their colloquialisms and habits, such as Terry's "Shway". Very nice add, fantastic story!
Bumpkin chapter 4 . 5/6/2006
Wow, I really liked this - I found it well done and loved the way that you had pulled the gang together and how they interacted. :) I do love ingeneration fics and am looking forward to seeing what else of yours is out there now and in the future :)

keep penning,

Marns

pobody's Nerfect
umino-gaara chapter 4 . 4/30/2006
Just wanted to let you know that I enjoyed this story. I'm sad that Bruce died, though.
Tracey Claybon chapter 4 . 4/27/2006
Well written, and characters are spot on... Nice story...

Tracey