Reviews for Opposites Attract
This Iz Pointless's Sis chapter 35 . 8/8/2011
AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I finally finished it! And it's only 2 in the morning! Well I guess I should sleep but before I do, i just want to tell you that no matter what you say, that story was very good and you clearly put a lot of effort and heart into it. I loovveedd it! And you really did have a beautiful ending. That was awesometastic.
This Iz Pointless's Sis chapter 15 . 8/7/2011
EEEP! Don't die! Stay alive Lily! I believe in you James! Mr. Weasley and Poppy, too. Intense chapter there. I love it P I just thought I would let you know that even though I am currently hosting a sleepover, I've been reading this almost nonstop for, what, four hours? I might end up pulling an all nighter! I reallllly like this story. I think it's my first Harry Potter fanfic. As you can tell from that statement, I am relatively new to this site... Anyways thanks for being so awesome!

This Iz Pointless's Sis chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Yay! At first I thought this was a one shot but when I got to the end I was so excited to see that beautiful "next" button on the bottom of the page! D Anyways, I love this! It's so cute how James asks Lily out once every week P They're adorable :)

Oh and can you tell me if you like people to tell you your grammar mistakes so that you can fix them or avoid them in the future? Because I don't want to be all annoying in my reviews and make you not like me :(

Ok I think that's all!

Aria657 chapter 35 . 11/3/2010
I loved it, it was absolutely fabulous! Great job, your did a great job, some of it sad, some of it joyful (don't like this word but can't think of any other than the overused word happy.) But that just made this story the way it is, great job!
XritaskeeterhatersX chapter 36 . 1/14/2010
I have said this about many fanfictions, that they are: great, amazing etc. But I can now officially say that this is the best I have ever read. :D . I loved the way it was written and how everything was described. Especially when you had to describe the prisoners in the dungeons I could picture every little bit. :D :D
bookworm2322 chapter 5 . 4/29/2009
love the story and fantastic writing

and i live close to Reading so it was cool for it to be in there.

Reading FC all the way!
tic tac toe 03 chapter 36 . 7/2/2008
Great story I loved it
BookJunkie89 chapter 2 . 5/28/2008
Myrtle was in Ravenclaw, just ta let you know
CrimeShowAddiction chapter 36 . 12/30/2007
i loved it! awesome fic!
marauders13 chapter 16 . 7/10/2007
gd chapter!
Pepper chapter 36 . 5/12/2007
Well Mario, I hate to say it, but the time has finally come when Pepper reviews OA for the last time. It is really quite sad to realize that it is all over... Even if it has been for like three months now... But anyway, that's besides the point. :P Just to warn you, this is going to be a SUPER long review. :D

First off, as an overall comment, I'd like to say the revisions you made were very good, and I'm much happier with the shorter chapters combined. All in all, you wrote a fabulous story.

I really liked all the random fun facts you put in, they're cool.

Also, I am very very very happy to have had special kudos given to me for my constructive criticism. :D You know what? I should be your beta reader. *nodnod* Maybe we could work something out? *shrug* Either way, it was a pleasure to comment on all the chapters, though really it was selfish of me - I just wanted the story to be better for myself. So ha. :D

I really enjoyed your McGonagall prankster scene, because I thought her reason for stopping was extremely plausible. That impressed me very much.

I liked reading Arthur's POV in at Malfoy Manor (though I'm not sure the timing was quite right...). However, I do not like the sentence "He was glad they were Gryffindors—he was sure Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws would not last very long." Excuse me? :K Seriously though, in canon, Arthur loves MUGGLES. I highly doubt he would think Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws are wimps. He's just not that type of person.

Petunia's POV at Hogwarts was excellent, I really liked reading it. I am very happy that you made her upset about Lily's disappearance, it would bother me so much if she remained completely indifferent, especially because in canon it is revealed that she always has cared a little... So great job on that.

I liked what you did put in for Marauder Truth or Dare - though I think she would've figured out earlier that he didn't really mean it - but I was really hoping you'd go on in the game to where she hears them asking Remus his deepest secret and why James is called Prongs. I wanted to know what was going through her head then...

Schulte's POV of was pretty good... Where's my drill again? Have you seen it lately?

I especially enjoyed Anthony's POV, considering he was staring the answer right in the face and literally crossed it off. What an idiot. That amused me very much.

Haha I like the idea of Ludo thinking Pettigrew's a hypocrite. Cuz to be honest, he was right...

I do think it would be much more likely for Poppy to be a bit more curious about the happenings, but I think it was very realistic how she decided to trust Lily and James, after what they went through together in Malfoy Manor.

Why'd you give Lily an E in Transfiguration? Just cuz she wasn't as good at it as James doesn't mean she wouldn't get an O... And I thought it was a little weird that James, Sirius, and Remus ALL got the same grades. *shrug* I really liked how you introduced the Order of the Phoneix though, especially when James and Sirius didn't even notice the letter at first, and Lily was so cautious about everyone talking about it.

Great job on a fabulous story! I'm going to have to go read Mtc now... I'll miss OA, but you can rely on me to continue being your most faithful and critical reviewer. :)

abcsnowfall chapter 36 . 5/10/2007
35 chapterrs and amost 500 reviews! I cannot believe I missed this. I had started to read your first stroy even before you had it posted here and then life got busy and I stopped readin all you stuff but then I come back to find my friendf as accomplished as this, I am impressed!

As you can see I have now finished, I still do think a few facts and characters were off, just things that struck we as I was reading, nothing major enough to stand out to me now. I'd have to go back and read it chapter by chapter to find them again.

Anyways, I loved it, just like all your other stuff. Can I have some of your talent? I have a provincial exam in writing next tuesady and could really use some skills.
abcsnowfall chapter 24 . 5/9/2007
Why's it so long?

i could have given you 24 different reviews but that would have cut into my reading time and as it's past 10:30 now and I am being kicked off the computer now, I have to keep this short.

LOVE IT! There are parts that i kept laughing at, such as Truth or Dare. Creative ideas, there are a few facts that I think are off but that's going to happen to everyone. I look forward to finisheing this up hopefully tomorrow, I'll leave you a proper review then.
ToMakeMeTame chapter 36 . 4/25/2007
wow... it tok me three days of limetied reading time to finish this story. it was amazing, just to let you know. i can't wait to read some other of your stories (if you so happen to have any, that is) and congrats!

-Alucard's Vampiress
Pepper chapter 33 . 3/31/2007
I don't really understand why the Marauders ate all that Honeyduke's candy before they transformed... o.0 I is confused.