Reviews for Like Father Like Daughter
lilyvioletheart chapter 10 . 12/5/2012
Loved the ending to chapter 10. When you got to the twins part I could just imagine Saki saying triplets instead of twins. I don't know why but that just paints a funny picture in my head
Starfire chapter 3 . 10/15/2012
So cute!
Neko-chan97 chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
i loved this chapter
Half-Angel-Writer chapter 15 . 12/11/2011
Aww this is great! when are you planning on updating again?
Serena Scarlet chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Don't give up!
Guest chapter 15 . 8/6/2011
You should put more seens of kyo,tohru,and their daughter...and more seens of them having sex...and more of yuki too...and everybody that you kno of,even it out a little bit. But you really should think about the first two.
Zuma12121 chapter 15 . 8/2/2011
THAT IS JUST TOO CUTE! but seriously, you need to update & not do drabbles, i like plots, & i liked THIS plot, alright? this is a demand from a frustrated reviewer: UPDATE ON A DAMN PLOT! i heart you, NOW UPDATE WENCH!
Zuma12121 chapter 14 . 8/2/2011
oh Goddess that's funny! no shit Tohru-kun! XD
Zuma12121 chapter 13 . 8/2/2011
T.T it's too cute... i can't take it... my heads gonna explode from the lemon-awesomeness, & the natural cuteness of Tohru-kun! please make more Kyo-Kyo-kun/Tohru-kun scenes! that's what this story is about right?
Zuma12121 chapter 12 . 8/2/2011
IT'S SO CUTE! I LOVE YOU HATSUHARU-SAMA!
Zuma12121 chapter 11 . 8/2/2011
I LOVE HARU-KUN! his black side is even better! *whoop* talk about sexy! but what's up with this chick? why's she acting crazy? i don't really care if Rin is dead, i never really liked her... anyway, Haru-kun is awesome, & thanks for making him fall for someone else! but shouldn't you get back to the main characters?
Zuma12121 chapter 10 . 8/2/2011
WHOA! wait! Saki is Hanajima-san? where's Uo-chan then? i thought she was in love with Kureno-sama! this is too weird, i can't remember half their names & it gets frustrating! anyway i really enjoy reading it eve if you're chapters are short ;3
Zuma12121 chapter 6 . 8/2/2011
YES! i knew she was a ball of spitting fire! ha ha! Tohru-kun isn't so timid now is she? i didn't think so! wow, what's wrong with her using the Sohma name as an influence? she technically has every right to do so, she might not be Mrs. Sohma, but her child sort of is (I don't know where I'm going with that! XD), i don't see the problem or why Kyo-Kyo-kun is upset about it...
Zuma12121 chapter 5 . 8/2/2011
LOL XD! i just about peed myself! "the refrigerator is evil!" how can that not make you want to cry from laughing so hard? i thought that there would be something icky in it but not leaks(is it leeks or leaks?)! oh god that's funny!
Zuma12121 chapter 3 . 8/2/2011
KATSUMI IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE! i just love her to death! Kyo-Kyo-kun you meanie! how dare you yell at Tohru-kun! she really has grown up, when did they do it? i mean how old was Tohru-kun when they did it? & how old are they now? i know that they're grown ups but an actual # would be best please!