Reviews for Three for the Fox Boy
Guest chapter 11 . 11/2/2013
CONTINUE THE STORY ITS...AAQWWSSSSOOOOMMMMEE. Please continue.
XSTEELCOBRAX chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Awesome story! All pairings are great for me (more towards NaruSaku though). OOOH what about making this a harem with all four of them! (Means everyone wins!)
sarah chapter 11 . 1/22/2013
Just start updating all your writing PLEASE!
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 11 . 10/24/2012
Please come back to work on this...PLEASE!
ShyGamerGirl chapter 9 . 9/17/2011
*laughs histericly *
aar60493 chapter 11 . 6/27/2011
no, kin
Mika the Dark princess chapter 11 . 4/7/2011
Lov it…wat happens next I gotta kno I'll die if i don't find out
Yorae Rasante chapter 11 . 12/28/2010
...It's taking some time for you to finish next chapter...

Oh, well.

You said earlier you wanted suggestions for Narutos ultimate genjutsu, related to fire. I have two possible suggestions... actually both from other anime.

One is from Flame of Recca. One of Recca's flame dragons, called Rui, is the incarnation of it. According to FoR's Wiki, "Fire Illusion (Gen En): The Dragon that creates illusions right when Recca thinks of it instantly. Recca uses this dragon to teleport, and get into his opponents' mind. She can make his enemy relive nightmares or make them live their worse fears. As a human, Rui was a beautiful kunoichi who is not afraid to show her body to seduce her enemies. Her hobby is creating riddles." First time it was used (at least in the manga) it took the shape of a beautiful human (Ruis most known human shape) and when the victim was hugged the shape became flames once more. ...Also fits the kitsune miths, with their illusions and ghost flames.

The other is from Saint Seiya. It is a cult anime here in Brazil, in the level Evangelion is at the rest of the world, and I was 6 years old wen it was first aired so I am a big fan of the technique. Alright, from the Wiki: "Phoenix Illusion Demonic Fist (Hōōgenmaken), is infamous for destroying the minds of its victims—the technique is dealt from either a single fist or a finger. Concentrating his Cosmo into his fist to literally destroy his opponent's mind. Once used, it sends various nightmare illusions directly created by the opponent's brain; he or she is trapped within an illusion that is almost indistinguishable from reality. It also considerably weakens control of the Cosmo and depth of perception of reality. Ikki's Phoenix Illusion Demonic Fist usually spells doom for the one in the receiving end—unless he has an unusually powerful mind. In addition to weakening and trapping an enemy in a powerful illusion (followed by instant death) this attack also serves to dwelve deep into an enemy's mind - as was the case when this attack was used on Gemini Kanon during his reign in the Poseidon story arc and many other characters in the anime-only Asgard chapter. In some battles, Ikki first uses the Phoenix Illusion Demon Fist to paralyze his rival, and then deals the Phoenix's Wings Rise to finish him off."

Well, that's it for now. If you'll excuse me, I have more of your fics to check.
FF's Nightmare chapter 6 . 12/5/2010
awesome
FF's Nightmare chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
AWESOME
Donners chapter 11 . 8/4/2010
good story im looking foward to seeing naruto kill sasuke and make out with the three girls and you could have kin use a shadow clone to avoid capture from sasuke and get to naruto
ShadowFoxKage chapter 11 . 4/22/2009
interesting and amusing story. Too bad it was dropped before it was completed.
dbtiger63 chapter 11 . 12/12/2008
Love the story, GIVE US MORE! :)

I like this narutoverse and look forward to seeing how this tale grows.

Thanks

DB
garsdal chapter 11 . 12/12/2008
the good stuff.
Selonianth chapter 11 . 11/23/2008
why are all bad guys so damn stupid... you touch the hero's girl and you will die a slow and painful death even if you do give her back and especially if you hurt her.