Reviews for Impossibilities
Syndi-Dowell chapter 9 . 4/10/2013
Cute Story. :)
TwistedNeiviv chapter 9 . 4/14/2011
This was a very nice story. Sad a bit at the end with Charlie, but good throughout. :)
oxlabyrinthxo chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
I love this story
mia3692 chapter 9 . 1/24/2008
that was so good, i felt so sorry for charlie and i loved the name emma, so fitting
EmmaPheonix chapter 9 . 12/16/2007
Overall this story was very well thought out and written well. When Emma was born and Carlisle took her away, the gesture reminded me that newborns need to eat very soon after their birth. I think that it may have taken a bit too long to get to the feeding.

Job well done! I loved it!
Metalwhale chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
Very Very well written! My favorite type of Bella Edward story!
Kabbage Kat chapter 9 . 7/19/2007
Oh. My. God. That was awesome! Impossible, but awesome. Two parts stood out for me, though. One, "Then, in an instant, little baby Cullen kicked again. I swear this kid learned from Chuck Norris himself." And two, when Alice came in and 'stole' Emma. I can just imagine her shooting in the room and leaving with the baby, leaving Edward and Bella, even with vampire reflexes, totally dazed. I lovey-love love-love this story.
bookworm-booklover chapter 9 . 6/30/2007
That's good, different than the other fanfic's I've read, but definately good! I'm happy that I found this fanfic.
TwilightObsessed1 chapter 9 . 12/20/2006
aww.. great ending.
eclispeblackrose1901 chapter 9 . 12/10/2006
If we had star ratings you'd get maybe 50 from me! It was absolutely amazing!
lookingout chapter 9 . 11/30/2006
Wow. Your writing is so good! It flows very nicely.

I'm not really sure about the fandom it's in but I tried to get around that teeny detail.

Anyway, keep up the great work! :)
RedInk156 chapter 9 . 10/21/2006
omg!i cant wait till u r done updating!pls hurry!i really want to knoow what happens!
Ladybuguboo chapter 9 . 8/7/2006
This is a very good story! ...But this is the last chapter? That's so sad! i thought for sure there would be a long story about Charlie finding out about Bella, and them being Vampires, and a big plot twist! It makes me very sad that this is the end.
forevermagik chapter 9 . 7/15/2006
That was so cool! I loved it! It was different! i couldn't get chapter 6 to load for some reason though, i hope i didn't miss too much, i'll try back later anyway. So, i read the whole thing minus chapter 6. It rocked! Keep writing!
rin09 chapter 9 . 7/5/2006
c'mon all together now, AW! That was so cute! I loved it and little Emma too!