Reviews for Journal
Airy89 chapter 2 . 6/15/2013
Sweet jurnal for both of them
speadee chapter 2 . 7/9/2007
Good job with their POVs! Sometimes the same events can sound like different events from different people's POVs. I like the journal style. Ryoma losing to Fuji makes sense, too. Nobody's perfect, and we can't win all the time.
RebeccasanFujiEijiLVR chapter 2 . 5/21/2007
this is really good bot point of view towards each other.
pinksnow chapter 2 . 10/23/2006
god fic!i wonder who Ryoma likes more, Fuji or Karupin!_
Bubblegum Tensai chapter 2 . 8/5/2006
Aw, so cute! XD Stalker Fuji! I love the whole 'journal' idea of yours. n.n Great story!
wired chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
both chapters were syuusuke really does look like a girl..ahh! bishie*drools*

yeah! i love the thrill pair 4ever!but i've noticed that there isn't many fanfics where ryoma is the seme..i there should be fics of it coz' ya know it can be interchangable..younger semes are cool!besides it's tiring to have the same concept...it would be great tohave a more unused and fresh ideas...

so i'd like to post a challenge to all thrill pair writers: plese write a fanfic with ryoma as the seme and fuji as an uke..besides he's way too pretty..if you compare him to our prince he looks more feminine..besides an older uke is something different and definitely SMEXY...so to all the daring yaoi writers!please take this challenge and give this fan a wonderful read!yeah!thanks for the space!keep up the good work!RYOMA X FUJI 4EVA!
grlkat chapter 2 . 7/11/2006
saa... what made him think fuji was a girl? And yes Fuji is very weird but that's why we all love him.
Unreal Phantom chapter 2 . 7/8/2006
Because I felt so bad for you, having to force yourself to write in the middle of a writer's block, I give you an omake.

START

The two of them were in Ryoma's bedroom. Ryoma, still a little reluctant about contact with Fuji, unconsciously edged away from the tensai. However, one could only get so far in a room and Ryoma soon found himself against the bed. 'Oh, heck no,' he thought to himself as Fuji's eyes took on a sadistic gleam. 'Kami-sama, I'll give you offerings every day if you spare me from Fuji right now.'

It looked as if Fuji could read Ryoma's thoughts, for he gave a bright smile. "You know, Ryoma, divine intervention has never really been that big in history. I highly doubt that it's going to start now." And then he pounced onto the younger boy, so that he was on top of Ryoma on the bed. He immediately drew Ryoma into a deep, long kiss, ignoring the struggles from the younger boy to dislodge him. Unfortunately (for Ryoma), though Fuji was slim, he was still considerably strong.

At this point, the door to Ryoma's room opened up.

Nanako stuck her head in. "Nanjirou told me to call you two for dinner-oh my!" She stopped in her tracks at the sight. Fuji had placed himself between Ryoma's legs and his head was lowered to lap at the place between the neck and shoulder. In fact, he was in the middle of it, she noticed, as his lips were parted slightly and his tongue still out. She saw that Ryoma's face was red from blushing and it looked as if he was enjoying Fuji's ravishments. The truth was, he had only stopped struggling because Nanako had interrupted.

"Ah...um...I'll tell him that you'll be down soon!" she said as she fled out the door, flustered that she had stumbled upon such a scene.

"Baka! Now she's going to oyaji about it," Ryoma grumbled. "He'll tease me about this from now own, saying that the guy he thought was a girl really was guy but still liked his son. Something like that." His mind was disoriented from Fuji's earlier actions.

"Well, we might as well continue," Fuji said happily, beginning where he left off when Nanako interrupted, on the neck and up to the jaw.

"Oi, did you not hear me?"

"Oh, I did," Fuji replied. "I also heard that she said she would tell him we would be down soon. 'Soon' meaning that we still have some time."

Ryoma would have said once last comment, but Fuji's mouth closed down on his own, leaving him in a delirious cloud of happiness. He would never say it nor show it, but he wasn't all that irritated with Fuji. One thing would never change, though...

Fuji-senpai is very weird.

END

Yes, you make throw things at me now. I wrote that in the spur of the moment, just going off of things I read in you fic. So I know that there are a lot of speling and grammar mistakes I've yet to spot. Anyhow, I'd like to give that (worthless) piece of writing as thanks for writing and completing a FujiRyo (
Silver Sniper chapter 2 . 7/8/2006
This wasn't bad at all, though you made us wait so long for the conclusion. _ (Then again, me who is scatterbrained only seemed to have known that this actually existed since yesterday. XD)
SilkStar chapter 2 . 7/8/2006
ah, it was nice to see things in Ryoma's point of view, though, i have to admit, Fuji's point was view was funnier, no offense. I did like the ending better though and the part about the smashes
Silver Sniper chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
Hmm... you should definately continue.
Blues Clueeeeeessss chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
P nice writing, even though I have no idea who these characters are xD
Ichi89 chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
OMFG! I love this fic! It was a really good idea! I always write my stories in class. This is one of my all time faveorit pairings and this fic was PERFECT! GREAT JOB!
SilkStar chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
the journal entries were cool. I've never read a story with a journal point of view but i have to admit its refreshing. You should definitely do a Ryoma journal.
Troublesome Aries chapter 1 . 4/3/2006