Reviews for Shinigami's Deception
King of Hearts 129 chapter 3 . 10/23
Cool idea for a story. Shame that its abandoned.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/10/2013
Interesting story idea. Are you ever going to work on this story again? You should. It's a great story.
Kitsune1818 chapter 3 . 9/23/2011
This is a really interesting fic, its really a shame you let it die I was hoping to see more of it.
Alikhar chapter 3 . 2/3/2011
Hi, I would like to know if this story will continue? because i like it. I love Duo
maxwell02 chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
oh man, this story is great and very original! i wish you would continue it. it is too good to leave unfinished!
Nikkler chapter 3 . 7/22/2009
no how could you end it there! I want to see what happens. Huggles

Nikkler
FallenPie chapter 3 . 3/8/2008
haha great chapter!

Poor Duo, had to get beaten up and all ... haha stupid gundam pilots!
FallenPie chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
Oh a 13x2 pairing ... never really read one (not too sure if i have come across many to begin with) but nice _
antidegenerate chapter 3 . 6/8/2007
update? it's been a year.. is this fic on hiatus? [
Sylver Secret chapter 3 . 3/12/2007
nice. like where this is going..i can hop for an update, even if it's been a whole year since the last one )
kirallie chapter 2 . 10/11/2006
More soon please! Does Treize now think his lover is dead? Poor guy, being undercover for 3 yrs and not slipping up. Don't blame him for being annoyed at the way his feelow pilots have treated him. Please, please, please more soon!
kirallie chapter 3 . 5/31/2006
Neat! Duo undercover as an OZ officer, never would have come up with it myself. Poor shocked pilots! Hope they untie him soon! Is he very different from the canon Duo since he's been undercover like that for years or just a really good actor? Hope there's more soon1!
QueenNarca chapter 3 . 5/29/2006
this is pretty cool. I can't wait to read more.
TheLandOfSerenity chapter 3 . 5/14/2006
Oh My Goodness! You HAVE to update A.S.A.F.P. (As Soon As Freaking Possible) because I am Dying to know what happens next! BTW I think you have a really good/unique/original plot. Which, not surprisingly, is another reason why I think you should update.
F. Jane chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
i love your story! update update!