Reviews for Hurt
brittany chapter 10 . 10/19/2008
i freakin' love this story. it's awesome. I read all of your til the sky turns blue and the swquel in like less than a week. i'm in college too, that's saying something. but i was wondering if you could write a story where samantha goes missing/kidnapped. i would really like to see how you put it together.
casey08 chapter 25 . 8/9/2006
omg! the last paragraph of thid chapter; “It resonated with me. It’s because of him I am learning to deal with my feelings, reaching out when I need help, realizing that sometimes it is okay to fail. He is the main reason that my hurt is nevermore.” that made me tear! you are awesome! this is one of the best stories ive read! wow very heartwarming and ispiring.
TheNaggingCube chapter 25 . 8/1/2006
gotta love and hate ffn! Jenn, I tried to post FB when I read this but FFN refused to save/send.

I LOVED THIS!

The ending was is marvelous. Very very fitting. I really love your version of this 'verse. We needed more of Martin and the team coping dealing with his addiction. Both he and Danny had so much more to deal with.

Sam and Martin... come on they left us with such an opening even if its just as friends but we got so little of it except HERE IN YOUR FIC!

I so adored the Andy Deaver story line on the show and love fic that adds to it. You chose an awesome way to do that.

You capture the team and Andy so well.

Thanks for writing and sharing.

Tracy-The Nagging One.

PS thanks for the reminder, if any fic deserved a review at the end this one did.

I do enjoy your other 'verse (books) but those, like this story that stick closer to the show are closer to my heart.
Hamilyn chapter 26 . 7/17/2006
Awesome as always Jen! I'm looking forward to reading your next one :)
specialfrog chapter 25 . 7/16/2006
wow awsome amazing...loved all of it! Fantastic finish!
Taya7 chapter 25 . 7/16/2006
ACE! This is the best MS story I've ever read!
aRegularJo chapter 25 . 7/15/2006
Loved the ending, and you have no idea how happy I am that you're continuing with the "Sky" series.
Dani Hope chapter 26 . 7/15/2006
I am so happy that you are writing this sequel! I have to admit that I had to think of which story is was but then when I saw the name Milo I remembered. I liked this chapter. Are you going to write more?
Dani Hope chapter 24 . 7/11/2006
your stories are TRUELY AMAZING! again this was another great story. i hope you will write another one soon.
WaT-SM chapter 24 . 7/10/2006
ahh. i love it.

that is so sweet.

i dont even know what to say.

i really like it.

great story.

are you gonna write a sequel?

or just the epilogue?

love it.
dawnfaer chapter 24 . 7/10/2006
Wow, that was just so great! Great job! Now, I'm sad that this story is almost over...
Hamilyn chapter 24 . 7/10/2006
Awesome update Jen! I'm sad the story is goign to be over though. Any chance to a sequel maybe like a year down the road? :)
specialfrog chapter 24 . 7/9/2006
Wow! That was breath taking and utterly amazing. I love how Sam and Martin finally quit dancing around each other and said what they truely felt for once.

I can't wait for the epilogue.
TheNaggingCube chapter 24 . 7/9/2006
Oh wow! gotcha with that final line!

Very cool almost ending.
reen212000 chapter 23 . 7/1/2006
Wow! I love this story. Can't wait to read more! I thought I was Martin's biggest fan... You've got him down!