Reviews for Love Takes Time
bridgeybear04 chapter 10 . 7/8/2015
OMG this story was awesome! I loved the ending, it was so perfect! I loved everything about this story. I especially Laughed when everyone figured out Brendan was chatting on May from the start! XD that was funny and at the same time I was like, Brendan you no good, dirty, little, lying, cheater! XD XD XD I loved it when Drew proposed to May on the bridge. It was such an amazing part! I also loved when the news arrived about Misty's pregnancy. This was an amazing story and I'm sad it had to end. Great job!

BB04
Tropicallight chapter 10 . 3/18/2015
Whoa Awesome loved it...
Yeah chapter 7 . 1/24/2015
I think they're all cheating. DrewMay and BrendanBella
MELTMELT chapter 2 . 1/24/2015
Melt!? Are you serious? Melt in my kiss...when a girl says it...
Pinkpuff88 chapter 10 . 6/13/2014
Hands down best Fanfiction I have ever read. I agree with some of the other reviewers that the break up was quite cliche but honestly you wrote the story so well I can't bring myself to mind. Can't wait for you to write another fanfic. I'll be sure to read it. :)
Hilda chapter 10 . 2/22/2014
Your story is just awesome! Please continue writing stories about May and drew..
SS385 chapter 10 . 7/20/2013
The ending was great, it was very complete. Done well, written well. I must favorite
SS385 chapter 9 . 7/20/2013
Brendan's hair isn't silver, that is actually a hat. His hair is a dark black or brown

The buildup in their relationship was executed fantastically, the breakups. while cliched, were still very solid. The descriptions were very clear. Overall, i like this. But again, hair color is wrong on brendan, it is a common misconception
CherryRedVelvet chapter 10 . 5/1/2012
I read this story long ago but honestly its a good story. Brendan got what he deserved. you wrote a good story thanks
Rachelreano chapter 10 . 4/27/2012
My review for this story is long overdue. I read this a long time ago, and i read it many, many times :). Recently i became a fanfiction memeber, and this story came to mind and i thought 'i have to tell the author how great it is!' . I love this story, and I'm sure I'm not the only one :)
geniusotaku chapter 10 . 4/8/2012
This was AMAZING! I loved it! please write more like it! Tell me when you do. Thank you
Gabby chapter 10 . 3/4/2012
It brought tears to my eyes 'sniffs'I love the way you write your stories because it's sooooo romantic and soooo the end I didn't May and Drew making out or something more 'nuge nuge whink whink' well keep on writing romantic stories because i'm following to write one about HildaN if you have time.I'm going to one of your other stories now so 's funny right now it's 3:37 am in the mom is going to be mad but I don't care.
TheDisguisedFairy chapter 10 . 8/20/2011
yay i loved the story so much i read it twice!
TheDisguisedFairy chapter 9 . 8/20/2011
hehe brendan totally deserved it
TheDisguisedFairy chapter 8 . 8/20/2011
hehe ive got to read your other fic :)