Reviews for Sasuke Strikes Back
wubbzy chapter 1 . 1/21
Omg... for the first time, I actually feel soooooo bad for Sasuke! But I also think it's super hilarious! Thank you for this wonderful oneshot! X)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2015
Pffttt this was amazing
Iron Monkey Fist chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
That a lot of fun to read. Well done.
I.Deal.In.Dreams chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
LOL - I like your version of a maniacal Sasuke XD This was a great (and just as funny!) sequel to Hindsight, and I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. I really love how you connected the different scenes together, with that little dialogue trick. Wonderful job!
Cherry blossom chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
I have to say this one made me laugh a lot harder please keep it up!
PalutenaX87 chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
I now this story is kinda old but I couldn't picture a better narusaku fanfic
heatherXD chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
hahaha this one n the previous one were super hilarious
ChasingProse chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
I love this. Times infinity
LouisaMB chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
teehee. scooby doo!
Dudly chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
Yeah, it was a lot of fun to read, maybe even more so than Hindsight. :D

I was rolling on the floor with Tenten when Lee started his number on girl!Sasuke. XD

Naruto and Sakura had the best sideshow possible to their date, and they never knew. Oh well. Great job, love it.
Mistress-of-Manga chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
LOL! This was hilarious! Sasuke doing a "Sexy-No-Jutsu"... THAT alone was priceless! Then Lee sees him & falls for the "Girl-Sasuke", absolutely brilliant! Again, I was laughing out loud when Sasuke did the genjutsu...you just KNEW trouble was ahead... but Lee? You made my day & put a smile on my face! Thankyou! I'll hold that image & be laughing to myself the whole day through! Wonderful!
Valentine35 chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
heh lol i feel sad 4
plasticbatscanfly chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
Woot! that was hilarious!

i wish i could offer some constructive critism but i cant find anything wrong with it. sorry...

and YAY! ichigo!
feiyan-sidhe chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
hooray for scooby-doo
rain-s-cool chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
This story was really hilarious!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »