Reviews for Strings Attached
Sigil Dagger chapter 37 . 1/12
Wow, don't know how many years it's been since last read this series, but I'm glad I stumbled across this again. This is practically a classic! :)
Guest chapter 16 . 6/7/2013
Seifer.. U are a jerk indeed.. But i like it! :)
LadyCera chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
I absolutely love the way the Prologue is written. I can't help but imagine it in some stuffy but proper narrator voice. Half way through I realized my imagination had started using the voice of the narrator for FMA brotherhood, lol
HugAZombie chapter 12 . 5/27/2012
I'd agree with your AU. I mean, in general I don't really see Seifer as a bottom but in your fix in particular, Squall is in control of the entire garden pretty much, I can see him waging to let go in his private life :) this and the first story are total beauties :)
AiryAri chapter 37 . 3/15/2012
Normally, I don't review at the end of a story, even if I like it. I just add it to my community and read it later down the road with much nostalgia. However, I felt inspired to say something to your comments at the bottom of this chapter. When I read the last line of this story it felt like a set of scales in my chest had just suddenly balanced. Anybody who says your story does not bring closure is lying to you. You ended it at the most perfect time, not to early as sometimes happens, but just before it began to drag on. Any questions that come afterwards are superficial and better left to the imagination, I feel. I think it doesn't matter what comes next because you've addressed everything already. All of the real conflicts and issues were resolved and felt very cleanly squared away. This sequel was the perfect way to tie up all of the loose ends from the first story, and it was a great pleasure to have found both of them on this site.
Squeee chapter 37 . 8/26/2011
LOVED this story! I spend the whole weekend reading Protecting the Lion and Strings Attached and what an incredible story :) The best Seifer x Squall fic EVER! 3

You are an amazing writer. I believe you mentioned something at the end of one of your chapters that you're working on an original piece of fiction. I so hope you continue working on it. I would love to get to read a - hopefully yaoi smutty romance - novel of your own work!

Thank you so much for posting this story for us! _
King of Vaypouria chapter 37 . 7/12/2011
It may have been so long since you've finished this, but I just thought I'd say that I found myself laughing at the byplay between Squall and Seifer, and that the storyline always had be pondering a little deeper into the game itself... next chance I get I'll either download the game from the Playstation network or find my copy of it and put it in the PS3...

If only it had voices...
Jen chapter 37 . 6/6/2011
A lovely sequel. Everything that made "Protecting the Lion" such an engaging read was here again. And I don't mind the open-ended ending. It leaves the door open for further SxS adventures if you should ever choose to revisit this storyverse. And the reader is left with a sense of optimism for their future, a sense that even if they hit rough patches in their relationship, they'll get through it and be okay. Again, loved it! :)
Alex chapter 37 . 5/3/2011
Brilliant! Thankyou so much for writing this really sweet and very funny! You really don't want it to end! :)
alex chapter 12 . 5/2/2011
loving it! Can't wait to read on!
Lavinia de Mortalium chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
Can't wait to read through this one again!
Yumi Aurion chapter 37 . 12/9/2010
I absolutely love this story. I've read it more than 10 times already. XDD Protecting the Lion too. :DD such awesomeness that I can't even bring myself to type proper grammar. XDD The last paragraph is my most favorite part. :DD It just makes so much sense. :D

p.s. Sorry if too many smileys annoy you.
Ophelia Meadows chapter 36 . 4/20/2010
I forgot to note that even though I didn't like the ending it is your story so you had every right to end it like that, it wasn't my world I stepped into it was yours so I can't complain too much.
Ophelia Meadows chapter 37 . 4/20/2010
Well, I just finished reading this(after finishing Protecting the Lion a few days ago)and I really have to say that I thought the story was cute. I loved it up until the ending. I probably wouldn't have had a problem with it if you hadn't of brought up Laguna legalizing gay marriage only to have Squall detest the idea. I really wish you hadn't brought it up at all since I would have loved to see them married. Unlike you I quite enjoy closure and the story seemed incomplete. But all in all it was quite a cute and enjoyable story (except for the ending as I have said which made me facepalm and become quite upset).
freakg0d3ss chapter 37 . 1/31/2010
i just finished reading both protectingthe lion and strings attached and thought i'd let you know i loved both of them.i realy enjoy your work and look forward to reading more of your writing.