Reviews for L&O: Reflections
WuHaoNi chapter 5 . 5/13/2006
Great job, so far! You've got Jack and Danielle's personalities down really well. Keep up the good work and update soon!
garden state chapter 6 . 4/4/2006
Great follow up to Nightmare...I look foward to read more of your work...especially of Jack and Claire love stories like always...
fear-ciuil chapter 6 . 4/1/2006
I love this series! Of course, I'm a JC fanatic, so that goes without saying ... I'm also a little obsessive-compulsive, so please bear with my nitpicking ...

1. Danielle's last name is spelled "Melnick." Really. Don't believe me (and why should you, I ask?), check it out on imdb.

2. EED stands for Extreme Emotional Disturbance. I'm sure you knew that, so no worries.

As I said, I love it. Waiting for the next installment with baited breath.
PlayTheGame chapter 6 . 4/1/2006
Another wonderful fic. Keep 'em coming and we'll keep readin!
MyLadyLorna chapter 6 . 3/31/2006
You had me breathing harder for a moment there. ;-) Guess when!

I love the glimpses you give into the workings of Jack's mind. I can tell that you've seen almost every season ever done with Jack McCoy. You reall have his character down perfectly. And I loved this story!
MyLadyLorna chapter 5 . 3/31/2006
Now that was cute. A little obvious flirtation between them. Absolute priceless.

Danielle irritates me, but I know she's supposed to. I can see her point though. Every now and then an innocent person will come along for her to defend. But is it worth defending the countless guilty and getting some of them off scott-free?
MyLadyLorna chapter 4 . 3/31/2006
Whenever I think of Jack's daughter I see Sam's own daughter, looking so much like him and behaving like him.
MyLadyLorna chapter 3 . 3/31/2006
I love Lennie. You write him very well; I could practically hear his voice offering Claire his sandwich!
MyLadyLorna chapter 2 . 3/31/2006
You ended that chapter perfectly. By all means Claire, forget everything except Jack holding you in his arms. If there's one thing I despise most, it's pedophiles. I hope Jack puts him away for life or has him executed.
MyLadyLorna chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
Aww, brave Claire. I love that about her personality. She and Jack really were perfect for each other. We can always pretend that the accident never happened.