Reviews for Of Her Past
Athena's Heart chapter 14 . 6/21/2009
Is is getting interesting. Update soon please
MoonStarDutchess chapter 13 . 6/6/2009
I shall bribe you with...cookies. He he!

Anyway, I am so happy you updated and you did a wonderful job. You are definitely one of the best writers in Royai I've read. I get so engrossed in your chapters that I get to the end before I know it.

Wonderful work.

*Adds you to twitter*
WinterhartZahneelCalina chapter 12 . 9/25/2008
Thanks for updating, I figured this fic had just been forgotten. Its nice to see that I'm wrong. Keep up the good work.
Siacatmesecat chapter 11 . 1/5/2008
A cookie? If we review you give us cookies? Whyever did you not mention this before?

Hey-I've missed this fic. My FMA phase is kinda over, and this is one of the only stories for the fandom that I'm still reading, so update more often!

Now-onto the constructive part! The plot is cute as per usual, and it seems to have picked up a lot in just this chapter. Please keep the pace up! Don't do anymore filler; rush straight into your ending! I must say, though, that a lot of your sentences are unnecessary. We don't need to know every exact little detail of Riza getting ready in the morning, and your story would move better if you shortened it up to something like, "she got dressed and let the dog out". I mean, you could be wordier than that, but a lot of your paragraphs on the subject were really repetitive and made me want to skim.

Roy is stupid. Poor guy. Go Riza go! Update soon!

-The Siacatmesecat
MoonStarDutchess chapter 11 . 1/2/2008
I am so happy that you updated. Can't wait to see the "just as friends dinner" next chapter.
winglessfairy25 chapter 11 . 1/2/2008
I thought you were dead. Joke.

Thanks for the much awaited update. I'm still in for the Royai here. I do wonder what will happen in the next chapter. Their date, I guess.

Great work and thanks for th update!

Erinn~
l chapter 10 . 10/11/2007
update eventully is good.
eclect chapter 10 . 9/4/2007
oh! its angsty fluff!
sniperalchemist chapter 10 . 9/3/2007
omg! great story, really interesting! roy vs jean-who will win? DUN DUN DUN! lol, cant wait for the next chapter!
winglessfairy25 chapter 10 . 7/14/2007
gah. What's Roy gonna do? lol

Good job! I'm still rooting for Royai, alright?

Erinn~
MoonStarDutchess chapter 10 . 7/13/2007
It's a miracle. I managed to read the Riza/Jean parts without punching my eyes out. (Yep, hate the implied pairing that much. I used to love it. Strange hun?) I still got that naueous feeling when I read. I had to write a Riza/Jean Roy/Win for a friend for her birthday and I almost gave up fanfics because of it. LOL

Anyway, it was a good chapter as usual and I will continue reading You can 10 percent sure of that. LOL

~MSD~
YourFavouitePlushie chapter 10 . 7/13/2007
Love this story, can't wait for another chapter!
WinterhartZahneelCalina chapter 9 . 7/3/2007
Love your story!

Ok, I want Roy and Riza to end up together in the end but a little love triangle action would be nice. I just think it adds more spice and suspence.

Update soon

WinterhartZC
Fiona Coyne-Torres chapter 9 . 6/30/2007
wow. so sad...who will win? i hope jean but i know it is going to be roy...update soon!
MoonStarDutchess chapter 9 . 6/30/2007
Royai of course. That is what the catergory says right. Besides, Havocai is the bane of my existence. LOL

Great chapter.