Reviews for What's In A Name?
meowwnekos chapter 7 . 10/24/2012
so are they officially together now?
orvida geri chapter 7 . 8/12/2009
I loved reading this story it was a little sad in the end that ritsu seemed to have lied to soubi about the name change through.
Sarahteehee3 chapter 7 . 10/28/2008
Ok I am uber confused.. I think you need to make another story. Did it work? Is Ritsuka still Loveless? Great work though u got the characters just right.
Fox Lily chapter 7 . 4/16/2008
That was great ]

I cant wait to read the next one!

x x x
Anayokari chapter 7 . 2/28/2008
Aww, this was really good! I'm so sad it's over, I want more! And how could you! Not change Soubi's name like that! So sad...
mistress0of0sin chapter 7 . 12/20/2007
this story was so good! i'm so glad that you wrote it because i enjoyed every minute of it! ritsuka is so cute being all afraid and what not! i really liked this!
Lovelessheart18 chapter 7 . 12/13/2007
GREAT
Amarant Rose Coral chapter 7 . 9/2/2007
I LOVE this story:D it was wonderful cute! So great:D! *adds to favorite* I wish I could write like that:D but else than that. great job your really talented:)
itachiluvr chapter 7 . 5/31/2007
(looks around for next chapter)

WHAT ITS COMPLETE!

AWSOME AND INSPIRING FIC YOU REALLY KEPT RITSUKA AND SOUBI IN CHARACTER!1
Kakashii chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
I must congratulate you on this exceptional story. I have to say, your writing is surprisingly strong and your characters are, unlike those of others, thoroughly developed.

I have read the entire thing (but did not review) and I think you deserve some praise. I am also deeply impressed with the way you've kept to the personalities of the original Soubi and, to a lesser extent, Ritsuka. If you need any criticisms in the future, or "bigger, better stories," to offer me, do not hesitate in messaging me. Much luck!
ZabuzaAngel chapter 7 . 5/3/2007
Awsome!i luved it! continue to write 1s like this! i'll read them every time
WhiteLines-HurricaneGirl chapter 7 . 3/18/2007
A great commpliment to your story! I totally loved it, it's very well written. And you really did keep the characters as they are! It's amazing! Now I'm off to read the sequel!

By the way, the lemon was really good! You did a very good job at it!
Unknown chapter 7 . 3/11/2007
hey loved your story especially the fact that you didnt rush things some authors rush the stories and well they dont come out very good i few a questions that i would so defenitly thank you if u could take some time to answer the well here they go

ok why didnt they change the names

and like why did ritsuka only get his name

finally why did soubi's sensai lie to him about the name switching

i would very very very very much be grateful if you would take some time of your life to answer these few qustions arigatou
Thistle823 chapter 7 . 3/9/2007
Ahh that's so cute!

The story kept me wanting to read it.

Dear lord..so intense I loved it loved it loved it!
Jukii chapter 7 . 2/21/2007
To be truthful, I absolutly loved your fic. I've read a lot of fanfictions, and most of them were quite crappy. Also, you should feel honored, this is the first time I've ever cared enough to submit a review. The only part I dint like about your fic was at the end when soubi's name dint change...how dissapointng. But, realistic all the same. Anyway, it was a really good fic and I hope you right many more.