Reviews for What Is Human?
Zephyr of Shadows chapter 25 . 3/20/2007
lovely lovely lovely! Not rightly shure I liked it all that much till around chapter 5, Gavon and Ayme kinda didn't sit right with me, till they started fitting in better with the crew, but in the end I LOVED IT!
Dimonah Tralon chapter 25 . 3/15/2007
Great job with this story! I really enjoyed reading it. I'm glad that Inara finally smacked Mel...he really deserved it! This is going on my favorites list. Again, great job!
Christopher Neff chapter 25 . 3/1/2007
Oh my god, I've spent the last 3 days reading this stroy and have to say it is one of the greatest pieces of literary work i have ever encountered! You really got into the mind of every character! Bravo Bravo!
MarieDulongcre chapter 25 . 2/28/2007
WOW! This story was absolutly fabulous! The characterizations are life-like. I could see this being filmed. You have a gift.
MarieDulongcre chapter 4 . 2/27/2007
This is very good. I can almost hear them talking and see the scenes. More please?
RogueButterfly chapter 25 . 2/26/2007
That was was very cool. Thankyou for writig it! :)
RogueButterfly chapter 24 . 1/14/2007
Yay! you updated! and there actually together *finally* lol thankyou!
Writingcritter chapter 24 . 1/10/2007
Still liking it? Of course we are! Well, I am, for sure.

But it's gonna be over soon?

.:is extremely disappointed:.
missjasadin chapter 24 . 1/10/2007
inara :P
Dragon-Raptor chapter 24 . 1/10/2007
Been a while since the last update... little fuzzy on what has happened before. still, well done with this one! You've got MalInara together, plus laid in some questions as to what is going to happen when they reach Newhall.

Update soon, so we can see what happens!
Erin Hanlon chapter 9 . 12/29/2006
hey i know im reading your stuff a little late, i just watched the series and serenity today, but could you interperate the chinese for me? i love your ideas, really good. i just dont know the chinese stuff.

Ukchana chapter 23 . 12/29/2006
Argh! Where is the Mal Inara smootching?

So close . . . wow. I really hope you write more. This is so cute, and sweet. Your new characters are interesting without being copies of River and Simon even though they do have similar stories. I really like them all. Ayme and Gavon are really interesting, though Gavon seems a bit mushy for an assassin. Just my opinion. :-p

please write more!

gopherfool chapter 23 . 12/22/2006
Wow! Swet! Please write more! Update soon!
DrewAllen chapter 23 . 12/8/2006
You are an evil... Well very good chapter i must say and i look forward to the next one.
Writingcritter chapter 13 . 12/3/2006
I giggled at so many diffrent parts during this. And those are the parts that matter.