Reviews for Pranks and Prongs

Well writ more
James' Lily Flower chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
Nice! Go Lily!
creativedreamer48 chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
that was great! I thoroughly enjoyed it! You totally found the reason why James and Lily were married. I can see this scene perfectly in my mind.

Their boyish laughs grew louder as they approached the door. Squeaking hinges gave way to a tremendous splash, and then -

"WHAT IN THE BLOODY HELL?" James was covered from head to toe in bright purple goo.

Sirius and Peter were frozen in shock, both of their faces flecked with the potion. Lily stood gracefully, her shoulders shaking in suppressed laughter. With a impish grin she bowed to the three boys.

"That, gentleman," she said, "is what happens when you try to out-prank a witch."

She stepped lightly over the puddle and tripped back up the stairs to Gryffindor tower.

James' voice floated behind her. "Mates," he said thickly around a mouthful of potion, "I think I'm in love."

That was great. Keep this up.
Ron Lover6789 chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
That was unbelievably adorable!

Great Story!
penhierarchy chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
Nice one Lily!
hey joe chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
kittyfan1 chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
ha! fantastic! "Mates... I think I'm in love." Sheer brilliance. i love it!
Sacagawea chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
Very interesting. A lurvely little ficlet if I do say so myself.
Kuddls chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
I liked it. A lot. Are you going to continue? Are you going to stop?
Dudette13 chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
Haha, good on you! I'm so glad someone else had put it so Lily isn't a goody two shoes - someone who ended up marrying James had to have a mischevious side! Short, sweet and to the point. Well done. *claps*
WutevaChica chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
Thats creative. Only a character like James would be in love with a girl once she out-pranks him. How aswesome is that?

It was a really interesting fic, but there's one thing nagging at me, what year did ths take place? Like fifth year or what? Maybe you stated it in the begining and I just don't remember it. It doesn't even matter what year it was, I loved it anyway.

Sierra
Trinity Day chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
Ha! Your attempt at humour worked. I love how James fell in love with Lily because she dumped purple goo on him. I was also quite fond of the line: /Of course, Petunia had spoken of it with irritation - but anything that irritated Pet was sure to be good fun./
emerald-eyed-stag chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
i thought that was brilliant, ur a really great writer! i love l/j oneshots, they're awsome. loved this one!

luv Ella x