Reviews for Distractions
Cosmic Game chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Nice story.

I think that both Iruka and Shizune are too shy/unadventurous to make a viable couple; just like Kakashi and Anko are too bold/perverted to make a viable couple. However, some people seem to feel that the characters with the same personalities (or close matches) should be paired together. If that's the case, then Iruka and Shizune would make a great pairing.

But I still think the pairings should be based on complementary personalities: a daring perv with a cautious shy, for instance. One will add spice/energy to the other's pretty boring life, while the other will help tame the extreme tendencies of his or her partner, and provide that partner with stability in their relationship. So, responsible prudes with lazy creeps! In my opinion, Iruka pairs best with Kakashi, though if he has to be straight, then Anko is a good choice (he can help her with the Orichmaru trauma). I can see Shizune and Kakashi, although I think Yamato is better for her for some reason. Many seem to like pairing her with Genma (who is apparently also supposed to be perverted). I'm not so sure about Shizune being lesbian with Anko. Shizune might be too 'fragile', and Anko is more prone to violence than Kakashi, so she might be too rough for a woman like Shizune.

Just my thoughts.
Ryth76 chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
Uwa! Iruzune! One of my favorite crack pairings! I love you! *glomp*
archiemouse chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
one word: nice! XD
TekJounin chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
What a delightful and clever story! I really loved it. :)
otherrealmwriter chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
Nice. I really think that Iruka and Shizune would be good together. Also I think there should be more ShizunexIruka fics out there. Personally I don't get those who pair him with Kakashi but that is just me. I applaud you for having such a sweet and perfect pairing. They just fit so well. _
MidniteCurse4Eternity chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
That was SO CUTE!
gracemis chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
Very cute one-shot. Shizune and Iruka never get enough screen time in fan-fics. thanks.
Shirayuki chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
SO CUTE! love it!
Shikamaru's babygirl chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
A bit of grammar mistakes, but it was a nice story. Good work.
InosBane chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
Clever and cute!
lil-Wolf-girl-1994 chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
lol the last part was funny plz make more

:D
Heirii13 chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
very clever! IrukaXShizune is just too cute! yays! They're both so nice too
Lotos-Eater chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
"It’s less romantic and more platonic than I was going for"... bu still exceedingly cute. And if you don't feel like you have succeeded, try try again. This pair needs some advertisement!
dreamlifter chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
very well done. liked put together everything was
IceFlake 77 chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
Personally, I loved this story! Maybe you could add another chapter or make a sequel or something within that league...DID I ALREADY TELL YOU I LOVED YOUR STORY?