Reviews for I wonder who you'll be
openwindow3 chapter 1 . 12/16/2006

Moonlight Star Phoenix chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
wonderful, descriptive, loved it all. Young kids can be scary sometimes, ne?

Ja Ne! :D :)

Moonlight Star Phoenix
2wingo chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
Wow. This was really, really intense. You wouldn't believe how much of Mukoto Shishio I saw in Kenji in this fic. It would definitely be best to have Hiko-sama train Kenji. At least then, the situation would be contained.
anaemicfaeries chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
Aw, this is a wonderful story! Kenshin worrying about Kenji's potential, Kaoru reassuring him it's alright, Yahiko...being Yahiko , and hah, Saitou! A great family fic, you handled it really well.
Warg chapter 1 . 6/3/2006

Loved this fic..

The way the entire storyline focus's on Kenshin even though this is Kenji's story is amusing...

Ur characterisations.. all of them (kaoru specially) is perfectly suited to a slightly aged RK cast.

Kenshin and Kaoru compliement each other wonderfully..

There were a good few touching moments.. and the entire idea of the couple contemplating kensji's future is great

Awesome work..
charmed-sword chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
Aw shucks, I'm so glad I read this. I love stories revolving around Kenji, and this was no exception. It was serious, it was funny, it was cute, it was sad-totally like an episode of RK. You capture them all so well. I especially loved Saitou! _ Cute ending, I thought it was perfect!
Miharu Kawashi chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
Cute story! Poor Kenshin and Kaoru have no idea what they're up against. I love Kenji and Kenshin stories. They're just too cute together. Ja ne!
Kristy-chan chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
great job ! this was a cute story! I feel so sorry for Kenshin though...hehe great job!
skenshingumi chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
It’s an interesting idea to have the Himura family contemplating Kenji's special abilities and what it might mean for the future. Of course, Kenshin would take it all in the darkest possible way. Good for Kaoru for keeping him grounded.
moeru himura chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
A very interesting story. Another Kenshin-Kenji moments. And it's nicely written too. I'm excited to what's going to happen next.:P
Ohagi-chan chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
Awesome! This would be so cool if you added an ending with Kenji as a teen. But, we all know what happens, right? I love how you wrote Kenshin as a worrisome parent, and Kaoru as a knowing and mature wife, and also how Yahiko was strong and mature. And how can I forget Kenji! _ Until next time! Sayonara! - Ohagi-chan
RK Otaku chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
gosh! That was enjoyable!

You've managed to potray Kenshin's over-the-top reaction to Kenji's dormant potential perfectly. Just like a former hitokiri to get so alarmed when his son displays the same instinct that he's had to hide most of his life.

Brilliant characterisation, especially Kenshin!
gabyhyatt chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
i love it
Eson chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
large angry pigeon

You do put a lot of thought into the story and it makes it much more enjoyable. Now one more story of yours to review and then the sad wait...
Keniichi chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
Yo! Good one! Please update!

Kenji's girl