Reviews for Before Summer
atypeoftangerine chapter 1 . 11/24
Do not be alarmed that I am reading several (more than several) rent fanfictions in one day. Or in an hour. Or in like ten minutes. Because once again, I must remind you I am new. And also obsessed. So this is actually one of those like adorable "slice of life" kinda things that seem relatively pointless but stick in your brain, ya know? All in a good way. So yeah.
Summer's Sun chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
very cute - i loved it )
UnnamedElement chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
That was adorable! And bittersweet. . . The second to last paragraph kind of shocked you back into reality, reminding you of everything that *will* happen. *sigh* Anyway, brilliant story. Cheers- UE
mimi 3 chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
i like fics like this, and you did a good job with it. write more
Bardlover chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
Oh, so sweet! I loved how Angel actually played a pickle jar.
FreeingAlys chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
This was really great. It has such a 'good' feeling in it, for being what all the chars are going through. You made teh story light adn fluffy, which I like. This was really good. You should write more.
Anonimoose chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
I like this. It's so sweet and cute. And a nice change from all of the depressing fic out there. So I salute you for that!
Detective Jazz Dever chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
Aw. Yay for RENT fluff! And Maureen's drinking Diet Coke! Mo, how could you!
j.m.hxc. xo420 chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
Wow. Very very good. I love this. I'm going through a rough time right now...alot of shit going on...and I read this and it made me smile. It made me feel alot better when I was moments from doing something regrettable. I'm so glad you wrote this. You don't know how good this was. I really needed to hear something like this. I truly loved it.

diving-chik chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
aw! that was just way beyond sweet! it was well written too! Good job!