Reviews for Unforgivable
Keltena chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
This is something I wish I had a name for. It's fanfiction written in a style that works for the subject matter and kept in-character, and fanfiction that stays within the bounds of what happens in the show yet explores so much more.

This is written very matter-of-factly, and that is part of what makes it great. I'm feeling resignation from Holtz, as well as absolute belief in his own knowledge. He's characterized incredibly well - his way of thinking, his sense of right and wrong, etc.

Okay, tl;dr - love this. Going to go check out your other stories now.
Illucida chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
This was rather twisted. You wrote it very well.
Angelfirenze chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
I...I'm finding it difficult to form words just this very moment. You summed up Holtz and his manipulation of Connor PERFECTLY.

The idea that Holtz would not allow Connor the knowledge of the result of his own actions is so completely malicious and damnable...I can barely wrap my head around it.

Bravo.
Epilachna chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
I enjoyed this little fic. It has a bitterness to it despite the fact that Holtz chooses his fate. Like he might hold a small amount of anger toward god for leaving him with no alternative but damnation.
CersiFinallyGotWhatSheDeserved chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
A great story. Very good.
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
Oh, beautiful.
Thucydides chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
Merciful Zeitgeist Spirits, that's a good story. Moving, emotional and utterly creppy. Holtz to the letter. Good work.
Imzadi chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
Unlike the other two reviewers, I never hated Holtz. He suffered so much, losing his wife and his children, especially as he had to destroy his vampire daughter. And after all those years in Quar-Toth, I think he's at least a little bit crazy. He did so much that was wrong, especially to Justine (who, I might point out, lost her TWIN to a vampire), but I still think he was more sinned against than sinning. And, as Angel deceived and murdered my dear boy Lindsey, he and Darla deserved anything Holtz could dish out to them. However, it's a very well written story. I just hope he doesn't end up in hell-his insanity should pardon him.
HE'S NO ANGEL.and lazy heh chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
Yepyep Holtz. I hated him alot for what he did, its a given and he was most likely created 2 b hated, but I get what ur saying and its true. Everybuddy knew Holtz luvved Connor.

EVERYBUDDY luvs Connor.

Hahaa

Cept Cordelia.

She's just not aloud.

O ya, good writing. I luv Connor.

Haha
Kaylee chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
I've always hatd Holtz, and suddenly I hate him more. Anything involving that season and anything with Conner makes me so depressed. *cries* Your a good writer, my hat is off to you. Holtz is evil. (I get over worked up on these subjects). Have a nice day. :)