Reviews for WOF4
yay! you updated :)
Pippa Spark chapter 5 . 1/17/2009
please update!

please?

PLEASE! This is such a good fic! I actually really want to know what happens next!
Astreiks chapter 5 . 12/5/2008
Wow, I really enjoy this! I like how you still contain some of the old rivalry between Pinto and Kestrel. I can't wait to see more of the chapters!
Baze Epsilon chapter 5 . 11/11/2007
Great story so far Please update soon! I can't wait!
Angel of Phantoms chapter 4 . 10/20/2007
Wow. That was building up for sixteen years, and it came out. Mumpo needs to get over Kess, she may be with them but he needs to focus on Pinto! Continue on!

Your obedient servant and angel.
Angel of Phantoms chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
What happened! Dear God what happened! and Pinto's pregnant! I must read on.

Your obedient servant and angel
jkrowlings-apprentice chapter 5 . 7/8/2007
this story is really getting good. please post more :)
tigger2025643119 chapter 5 . 7/5/2007
Hmmph.

Update darling!

That is all D

x
airfaery chapter 4 . 5/26/2007
How unfair is that? That makes me really angry esp. at all those who are angry at Pinto. It always bugs me when people get mad at you for saying how you really feel. And Hooray for WOF!
Ellemay chapter 4 . 4/22/2007
wowwowWOW!

plz keep going? i'm begging you!
AsterEris chapter 4 . 3/6/2007
*gasp* How dare he! that's really good! keep writing!
GIR fan chapter 2 . 10/10/2006
This story is probably abandoned or something coz I think it was written ages ago but if the authour is still listening...or writing! Can you write more? It's really good and I wanna know whats happenend
Nina Windia chapter 2 . 9/20/2006
Hm... I wonder what Pinto has done, the story seems interesting enough so far, but I think you should tell what she's done soon.

I'm not sure what being pregnant has to do with it though... and she has to apologise to Bowman...

(gasps) Did she sleep with her brother Bowman!

Ha ha ha, I think that's kind of unlikely though, that's just what my feeble mind came up with on quick anlysis.

Or whatever.
starlight507 chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
HELLO! could u update please i want 2 no wot happened dont just leave it on a cliff hanger
onyxnight829 chapter 2 . 7/21/2006
hey, this is a great story line, but i am a bit confused... why is Mumpo angry with Pinto if they are married and she is pregnant... did she cheat or something? im sorry if it is supposed to be obvious whats going on, but i am a little confused.