Reviews for Bryan's Diary
Amz chapter 5 . 4/24/2006
Omfg i luv it! I cudnt beleive how funny it was readin it 4 the 2nd time! Speshly like the 1 wer theyr on the holiday tour thing wen jezz rote 4 me nd u captured tala's gayness just about rite! I luv it so much!
Chu-Chi Face chapter 5 . 4/23/2006
hey amn it so duz go 'rn-rna'

you MUST be tone-deaf. hehe
Winter-Rae chapter 5 . 4/19/2006
LOL! Very random, but so much fun to read. Wow you and your friends are nuts! But awesome all the same LOL. Keep up the good work!

Werecat Rei chapter 3 . 4/13/2006
lmao. Hillarious story! Poor Brian having to suffer through all this. MORE STORY! I cannot survive an update! Too good!
LadyKyra13 chapter 3 . 4/7/2006
Hehehehehehe! Sorry I'm WAY too hyper for my own good...I really shouldn't mix coffee and chocolate...

Anyway...really good! Haha...Mofobugger...sorry, I grin everytime I see that...Johnny will take over the world! Okay, now I know i'm too hyper.

Can I join the Death to the Gritch club...Ray was always one of my favorite characters and then that (beep) pinknette came along. DEATH TO HER!

God I need to sleep this off...of course then I'll have a caffeine hangover...
Chu-Chi Face chapter 3 . 4/5/2006
yo mushmeister im reviewing.

one question: why do they have 2 write in code in a diary? :)
MyHeroKai chapter 3 . 4/5/2006
OMG! I LOVE THIS! Make the rest of the chapters as perverted as the first one! I couldn't read chapter 2 though because my mom's friend's boyfriend put a block on the computer. What happened in it?
CandyKittenMao chapter 3 . 4/4/2006
LMAO ROFL LOL This was so freaking hilarious! I loved Tala's parts, and Kai is such a perv! Not to mention they all are! Wow, I gotta say that was really good. I can't WAIT until you update this! LOL
naioka1992 chapter 3 . 4/4/2006
YAY! i was in it! YAY! hehe, can i be in there later too? please? anyway, great! hehe, im hyper again, as you can guess...

katt - xoxo
Winter-Rae chapter 2 . 4/4/2006
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Wow i fell off my chair reading this! It was awesome, so friggin' funny. I think Johnny, Tala and Bryan made me laugh the most lol, so i guess that would be Sherwa, Amz, and you. Good job, look forward to more. Have a nice holiday by the way. Talk to you later.

Chu-Chi Face chapter 2 . 4/4/2006
wot do u mean send anything u dont agree with to koren?

Winter-Rae chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
HAHAHAHAHAHA.. OMG is that really what you and your friends get up to at school! I was laughing for like 5 minutes (a long time for me lol). I would love to hang out with you and your friends for the day. Wow this was so much fun to read..I loved it. The Gritch hahahaha I love that! I like Johnny's bit in here, the world domination is the best part hahaha. And of course you have Bryan so YAY! This was great! Talk to you soon hun.

naioka1992 chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
the words bloody brilliant comes to mind! johnny taking over the world? very nice. great work, update soon, katt - xoxo
Zo-Zo chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
Thats funy, I like the flower bit, its funny! HEHEHEHE! LOL! I like the whole thing its cool!
shadowoftheredmoon chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
cool...johnny on sugar high? scary...-adds to faves-