Reviews for Baby Makes Three
NightmareAhead chapter 5 . 7/1/2007
lol. I cant wait for the next chapter! I hope its a girl cuz the Joker with a baby girl is just so cute!
SilverHawkeye chapter 5 . 6/13/2007
The name should be Jack Napier Junior.

Male
Shadir chapter 5 . 5/22/2007
Very amusing, of only to imagine to them in that situation, I could not stop of laughing.

I would like that it was a girl, so that Joker dribbles of the pretty thing; and name... that such a Gina?
Batman's Kinky Lover chapter 5 . 5/13/2007
ah! yay update :) i vote girl, i can see the joker spoiling her :) and i've always liked the name madsen!
Phraser chapter 5 . 5/11/2007
Oh, I am SO glad that this is being continued! I just wanted you to know, I am loving this fic. Please, I beg of you, finish this fanfiction to the end!
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 5 . 5/8/2007
Hilarious! Very easy to picture-I would love to fan art for some of these scenes! Anyhow, great job. The name list was great! :)
C chapter 5 . 5/7/2007
Really really loving this tone of this story. I can't wait for the next chapter!
Sarah8 chapter 5 . 5/7/2007
I vote for a girl. Oh yeah here's a name for those two: Princess

Oh my boyfriend came up with one: a combination of jOker and harley: ready: Jarley!

Email me! or hell poll it!

I just love this series!

sarah
laal ratty chapter 5 . 5/7/2007
Super chapter, hmm I think a girl would be quite good.
cheryl chapter 4 . 4/5/2007
I like this Harley. She's not taking any guff from her Puddin'. And it's nice to see Batman smile(at least a little). Update,soon!
Morcelu chapter 4 . 3/23/2007
I'm loving the story, and will be adding you for updates, your version of Harley is exactly how I would picture her, and Joker as well. So keep up the good work, and update :)
LeBookworm chapter 4 . 3/19/2007
Loverly story...update soon! I love how it has a unique plotline and whatnot...lol...
I LOVE ELVIS PRESLEY chapter 4 . 3/1/2007
So... When are you going to update your story again? I mean, it has been MONTHS! LOL... I just want to read what happens; you can't just leave it like that...
oracle-man chapter 4 . 2/19/2007
! I LOVE IT!
anita kitchen chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
Hello! I am a french fanfictionner and my english is not perfect,but I adore your story. I like the relation between the joker and harley and I want know the rest. Good continuation
205 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »