Reviews for Baby Makes Three
JabberwockSlayer chapter 6 . 4/4/2008
Joker and Harley, steaaling baby items- now THAT'S a funny thought! And, 'adopter'? T-T Oh noes, they gots tah keep teh baby! I mean, as long as Joker stays away from child abuse... and even then, Harley would kill him!

It's just not fair!

- Geojas378
Elena chapter 6 . 4/4/2008
Poor Joker... lie *laugh*
JabberwockSlayer chapter 5 . 2/8/2008
I am SO loving this so far. Harley is awesome! She's just so goofy, but when she gets angry at her Mr. J... scary... XD
Eerie Iri chapter 5 . 2/1/2008
This is VERY funny! Could you please make the baby a girl?
brenda chapter 5 . 1/16/2008
make the baby a girl
jen chapter 5 . 1/13/2008
i think it would be awesome if the baby was a girl
ash chapter 5 . 1/13/2008
Anna McNarin chapter 5 . 12/11/2007
*laughing* What if they name is Bruce if it's a boy, after the man who was nice enough to lend them his house? I think that'd be the ultimate irony, the Joker's kid named after the Batman.
blue-eyed-wondergirl chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
I have to say the baby should be a girl. I'm not sure on a name, but a little girl and she should be a dad's girl!
BlackRoseFaye chapter 5 . 11/4/2007
So funny! I think it should be a girl!
merryb chapter 5 . 8/18/2007
If a boy, how about Edward, Jonathan, Harvey, or Jervis? (Yes, I was thinking of Edward Nygma, aka. The Riddler, Jonathan Crane, aka. The Scarecrow, Harvey Dent, aka. Two-Face, and Jervis Tech, aka. Mad Hatter!)
cheryl chapter 5 . 7/28/2007
I would KILL somebody if I had to look after those 2! But Harley should have a girl and maybe name it Martha Rose,after BW's mom.
NightmareAhead chapter 5 . 7/1/2007
lol. I cant wait for the next chapter! I hope its a girl cuz the Joker with a baby girl is just so cute!
SilverHawkeye chapter 5 . 6/13/2007
The name should be Jack Napier Junior.

Shadir chapter 5 . 5/22/2007
Very amusing, of only to imagine to them in that situation, I could not stop of laughing.

I would like that it was a girl, so that Joker dribbles of the pretty thing; and name... that such a Gina?
217 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »