Reviews for Baby Makes Three
Sarah8 chapter 5 . 5/7/2007
I vote for a girl. Oh yeah here's a name for those two: Princess

Oh my boyfriend came up with one: a combination of jOker and harley: ready: Jarley!

Email me! or hell poll it!

I just love this series!

sarah
laal ratty chapter 5 . 5/7/2007
Super chapter, hmm I think a girl would be quite good.
cheryl chapter 4 . 4/5/2007
I like this Harley. She's not taking any guff from her Puddin'. And it's nice to see Batman smile(at least a little). Update,soon!
Morcelu chapter 4 . 3/23/2007
I'm loving the story, and will be adding you for updates, your version of Harley is exactly how I would picture her, and Joker as well. So keep up the good work, and update :)
LeBookworm chapter 4 . 3/19/2007
Loverly story...update soon! I love how it has a unique plotline and whatnot...lol...
I LOVE ELVIS PRESLEY chapter 4 . 3/1/2007
So... When are you going to update your story again? I mean, it has been MONTHS! LOL... I just want to read what happens; you can't just leave it like that...
oracle-man chapter 4 . 2/19/2007
! I LOVE IT!
anita kitchen chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
Hello! I am a french fanfictionner and my english is not perfect,but I adore your story. I like the relation between the joker and harley and I want know the rest. Good continuation
Camels are AWESOME chapter 2 . 1/11/2007
I'm really enjoying this story, I guess Batman and The Joker are sort of out of character, but, it makes it all the more funny... This part, I found hilarious:

And he swept from the room.

Two hours later, Batman swept back in.

First I thought it said two minutes, and I still found it hilarious because it was like 'he swept from the room, and then swept back in' (I don't know the whole 'swept' thing is hilarious) and then I found it even more funny when I realized it said two hours... I don't know I always find these things funny... like in the 'Batman: The Animated Series' episode 'Harley & Ivy', Poison Ivy put an 'Anti Batman' magnet on the fridge and I was just like laughing for five minutes after I first saw it... Ha ha ha... It's just SO funny... I also found this photo of my teacher walking

on this board at school and it was HILARIOUS. My friend and I were just like laughing, for five minutes literally. It was just SO funny... LOL... Also, when The Joker says 'WHAT!', it's hilarious.

Anyway, I have to go finish reading your story...
James Birdsong chapter 4 . 10/29/2006
*Laughs* Gasp.. Batman's going to stay at Waynme Manor :D
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
Quite wonderful
Emma chapter 4 . 10/27/2006
It's good, but some things just don't seem very...likley.

Like when harley's yelling at Joker, I would of expected Joker to at least TRY to yell back. I don't think Jokers personality is the same as in the shows/comics. But that's only me. Otherwise I like it.
Katherine Burnett chapter 4 . 10/16/2006
Very good chapter. Harley is finally sticking up for herself. Rok on.
213 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »