Reviews for Baby Makes Three
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
Quite wonderful
Emma chapter 4 . 10/27/2006
It's good, but some things just don't seem very...likley.

Like when harley's yelling at Joker, I would of expected Joker to at least TRY to yell back. I don't think Jokers personality is the same as in the shows/comics. But that's only me. Otherwise I like it.
Katherine Burnett chapter 4 . 10/16/2006
Very good chapter. Harley is finally sticking up for herself. Rok on.
E. Nagrom chapter 4 . 10/13/2006
Hm why can i see the prince of crime being black, blue, green, black and blue and red?

Love the story so far can't wait for the fifth chapter

E.
Arica Princess of Rivendell chapter 4 . 10/12/2006
please update again soon
alittlesummerwine chapter 4 . 10/12/2006
I think that my mother would worry as well if I consulted her about this. ] I vote a girl!
Nefra chapter 4 . 10/11/2006
Great chapter!

Eh, wait... The Joker? Smiling "adoringly" at Harley? Has he gone mad? (Er... okay, that was a very stupid question.)

I like how Harley handled this!
Alton Cyphers chapter 4 . 10/10/2006
if you have the story planned that far ahead, don't you think the chapters could be posted a bit faster... liked the peanut thing, it was funny... and don't, JUST DON'T, make the baby look like Joker!
Mrs Turtle chapter 4 . 10/10/2006
AN UPDATE! Joy! You have no idea how happy I was when I opened my email and this was there, I opened the link and read it imediatly.

This was a great chapter. I especially like the begining when they're picking a doctor.
Sarah8 chapter 4 . 10/10/2006
Well I know I love it so far please continue! 22 chapters; I wonder if the Joker will last ;)

sarah
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 4 . 10/10/2006
Heeheehee! Smack! Great chapter! Too funny! hee.
Twinings chapter 3 . 9/23/2006
Cute! If a bit unrealistic. I mean, the state would, without a doubt, find the Joker an unfit father, and most likely find Harley an unfit mother and intervene to take any child of theirs away. Also, I'm pretty sure Arkham Asylum is well equipped to take care of a pregnant woman. It is a hospital, after all.

But that doesn't mean I don't like your story. Keep up the good work.

By the way, did you know the Joker's been an expecting father once before? He had a wife who was so preggers she was about to pop, and then she was murdered. The very next day, he had his little chemical bath. Something to think about.
Inke chapter 3 . 9/6/2006
OMG. Joker's reaction was to -die- for XD "I have someone to mold in my image!"

I love this so far, I think it's already hilarious - kudos to you, you've captured the attention of a proud Harley/Ivy shipper and kept it Can't wait for the next chapter!
merryb chapter 3 . 8/24/2006
Will you put up the next chapter soon? I started reading to see if it was good, NOW I WANT TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS!
preston chapter 2 . 8/24/2006
well i like the fact that use wanye manor...but I HAAVE ALREADY TOLD YOU ALL OF THIS...but thus for your reviews
216 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »