Reviews for Baby Makes Three
Camels are AWESOME chapter 2 . 1/11/2007
I'm really enjoying this story, I guess Batman and The Joker are sort of out of character, but, it makes it all the more funny... This part, I found hilarious:

And he swept from the room.

Two hours later, Batman swept back in.

First I thought it said two minutes, and I still found it hilarious because it was like 'he swept from the room, and then swept back in' (I don't know the whole 'swept' thing is hilarious) and then I found it even more funny when I realized it said two hours... I don't know I always find these things funny... like in the 'Batman: The Animated Series' episode 'Harley & Ivy', Poison Ivy put an 'Anti Batman' magnet on the fridge and I was just like laughing for five minutes after I first saw it... Ha ha ha... It's just SO funny... I also found this photo of my teacher walking

on this board at school and it was HILARIOUS. My friend and I were just like laughing, for five minutes literally. It was just SO funny... LOL... Also, when The Joker says 'WHAT!', it's hilarious.

Anyway, I have to go finish reading your story...
James Birdsong chapter 4 . 10/29/2006
*Laughs* Gasp.. Batman's going to stay at Waynme Manor :D
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
Quite wonderful
Emma chapter 4 . 10/27/2006
It's good, but some things just don't seem very...likley.

Like when harley's yelling at Joker, I would of expected Joker to at least TRY to yell back. I don't think Jokers personality is the same as in the shows/comics. But that's only me. Otherwise I like it.
Katherine Burnett chapter 4 . 10/16/2006
Very good chapter. Harley is finally sticking up for herself. Rok on.
E. Nagrom chapter 4 . 10/13/2006
Hm why can i see the prince of crime being black, blue, green, black and blue and red?

Love the story so far can't wait for the fifth chapter

E.
Arica Princess of Rivendell chapter 4 . 10/12/2006
please update again soon
alittlesummerwine chapter 4 . 10/12/2006
I think that my mother would worry as well if I consulted her about this. ] I vote a girl!
Nefra chapter 4 . 10/11/2006
Great chapter!

Eh, wait... The Joker? Smiling "adoringly" at Harley? Has he gone mad? (Er... okay, that was a very stupid question.)

I like how Harley handled this!
Alton Cyphers chapter 4 . 10/10/2006
if you have the story planned that far ahead, don't you think the chapters could be posted a bit faster... liked the peanut thing, it was funny... and don't, JUST DON'T, make the baby look like Joker!
Mrs Turtle chapter 4 . 10/10/2006
AN UPDATE! Joy! You have no idea how happy I was when I opened my email and this was there, I opened the link and read it imediatly.

This was a great chapter. I especially like the begining when they're picking a doctor.
Sarah8 chapter 4 . 10/10/2006
Well I know I love it so far please continue! 22 chapters; I wonder if the Joker will last ;)

sarah
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 4 . 10/10/2006
Heeheehee! Smack! Great chapter! Too funny! hee.
220 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »