Reviews for Baby Makes Three
Purple Cyphers chapter 4 . 10/10/2006
if you have the story planned that far ahead, don't you think the chapters could be posted a bit faster... liked the peanut thing, it was funny... and don't, JUST DON'T, make the baby look like Joker!
Mrs Turtle chapter 4 . 10/10/2006
AN UPDATE! Joy! You have no idea how happy I was when I opened my email and this was there, I opened the link and read it imediatly.

This was a great chapter. I especially like the begining when they're picking a doctor.
Sarah8 chapter 4 . 10/10/2006
Well I know I love it so far please continue! 22 chapters; I wonder if the Joker will last ;)

sarah
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 4 . 10/10/2006
Heeheehee! Smack! Great chapter! Too funny! hee.
Twinings chapter 3 . 9/23/2006
Cute! If a bit unrealistic. I mean, the state would, without a doubt, find the Joker an unfit father, and most likely find Harley an unfit mother and intervene to take any child of theirs away. Also, I'm pretty sure Arkham Asylum is well equipped to take care of a pregnant woman. It is a hospital, after all.

But that doesn't mean I don't like your story. Keep up the good work.

By the way, did you know the Joker's been an expecting father once before? He had a wife who was so preggers she was about to pop, and then she was murdered. The very next day, he had his little chemical bath. Something to think about.
Inke chapter 3 . 9/6/2006
OMG. Joker's reaction was to -die- for XD "I have someone to mold in my image!"

I love this so far, I think it's already hilarious - kudos to you, you've captured the attention of a proud Harley/Ivy shipper and kept it Can't wait for the next chapter!
merryb chapter 3 . 8/24/2006
Will you put up the next chapter soon? I started reading to see if it was good, NOW I WANT TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS!
preston chapter 2 . 8/24/2006
well i like the fact that use wanye manor...but I HAAVE ALREADY TOLD YOU ALL OF THIS...but thus for your reviews
preston chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA...heh heh heh...sorry cant stop with the laugh...heh heh heh...AHH..well i only have one reserve ...LOVE CLOWN ew...but that is it...oh well nicely done
Katherine Burnett chapter 3 . 8/20/2006
Great chapter. Update soon. I want to know what happens.
this account will be dead soon chapter 3 . 8/20/2006
HAHAHAHA! I feel SOO sorry for them...Not sure who, yet, but I'll feel sorry for them...Joker and Batman are pretty high up on the "God, I'm Glad I'm Not You" list...Harley too...

UPDATE SOON!
Arica Princess of Rivendell chapter 3 . 8/17/2006
I hope that Batman's secret won't be revealed anytime soon, or that Dick will apear and get hurt.
Sarah8 chapter 3 . 8/17/2006
Bring on the baby! I can't wait to see Joker's face! Will he faint ;) Or will he be able to handle it ;)

sarah
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 3 . 8/17/2006
Batman so hit below the belt-two minutes? Heeheeheehee! This story is so awesome. I just mellow in the awesomeness. Great work, Trish! Keep it up!
Batman's Kinky Lover chapter 3 . 8/17/2006
yay! i love this fic and im glad to see it working again.

poor joker, feeling all left out like that. this is gonna be great. he better not lay a hand on harley!
209 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »