Reviews for Baby Makes Three
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 2 . 5/15/2006
HeHeHe. Not to sound like catwoman or anything, but this is purfect. At least a perfect set up for nine months of fun! Great chapter, Trish! I adore this fic.
Meladracis chapter 2 . 5/14/2006
What do you mean it wasn't funny? That was hilarious! Looking forward to more!
Katherine Burnett chapter 2 . 5/14/2006
Once again a triumph. I love your story. Keep it up.
CommodoreOblivious chapter 2 . 5/14/2006
So CRAZY. _

Brava! Brava!

Smeagul
Sarah8 chapter 2 . 5/14/2006
I still liked it! Oh don't forget the crazy cravings! I can't wait to see what u do with Batman and the joker when Harley gets her weird cravings. Now that will be a riot!

sarah
Mia-Hood chapter 2 . 5/14/2006
Omg ...BATMAN? LAMAZE? XDXD This is going to get interesting ...

(You should make one girl and one boy. )

I woder what Alfred's gonna think.

CAN'T WAIT TILL YOU UPDATE! (I rhymed!)
Phraser chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
Oh my, I sort of feel sorry for Joker. I mean, he just does not seem father material!
SilverHawkeye chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
it should be male and look like bruce wayne.
Mia-Hood chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
This is a really cool sory. HARLEY AND JOKER! WOOHOO! You goota tell us what happens with the Joker! Does he crack up? Does he attack her? Does he just sit there in shock? Is he happy? Is he sad? Is he mad? I vote for twins! (I ask a lot of questions...)

One word:

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE. (ok that's technically three words ...)
Katherine Burnett chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
This is very well written. I throughly enjoyed it. Keep it up.
Sarah8 chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
This has to be one of the most funniest fanfics I have ever read! Puddin! So that's how you spell! God your good!

sarah
The Muse Sway chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
Ahh I love Harley and the Joker I love how you describe things in her language. Though I wished you would of described a little more. I guess it was short. Though I would definitely have to go with a Jr.

It seems more traditional. Oh twins.. But that wouldn’t go with the title. -le sigh keep on writing-
Mermaid Ninja chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
Apparently, a certain part of Joker's anatomy wasn't harmed in his little accident.
Orange Seltzer chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
aww, yay! harley's knocked up. cute.D

you may have a bit more luck if you relocate this into batman Comics.
BiteMeTechie chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
Yay a Harley/Joker centric fic! Can't wait to read more!
212 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 Next »