Reviews for Baby Makes Three
DaleCoopers chapter 7 . 3/30/2009
Yay! An update! Great works on this chapter, very funny! Update again soon.

~Maggie~
Shadir chapter 7 . 3/30/2009
*Cackle* Very funny! Poor Joker *sarcasm* XD
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 7 . 3/29/2009
Haha, from now on that's going to be a little crossover in my head, Deb hanging with Batman all day. Nice chap! Oh and "...Ditto, kid." That was great. Hee. I loved that last scene. Awesome work, as usual!
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 5 . 2/6/2009
This story is adorable. This is my favorite chapter, I laughed throughout the whole thing, especially at the poking and whinning part and the lovey-dovey scene. This is definately one of the more hilarious stories on the site. Very creative, nice job.
invader sam chapter 6 . 12/23/2008
its a great story please finish it
The Harlequin chapter 6 . 12/21/2008
Love your Joker/Harley story thing with Harley being pregnat, so funny! ], But you need to update more. Hopefully you'll get back to it soon *hint hint*, Or I'll get tthe Joker on you P
ViciousViper15 chapter 6 . 10/29/2008
my god this is funny! you are an expert at this. love it I'm faving it! update soon!
harleyQdoll chapter 6 . 8/16/2008
love it!

i think that batman needs to sound a lil more tougher.

ya kno..like drama and silly stuff, explosions lol, overall great job and continue :D
harleyQdoll chapter 4 . 8/16/2008
awesome! your story should be turned into a comic book! or even better an episode of batman animated series..that would be cool :]
harleyQdoll chapter 2 . 8/16/2008
are you kidding me? this is hilarious! XD
LostHere chapter 6 . 8/8/2008
im so lucky i came upon this story its so cute. i'm really gonna be hoping for an update soon : it was funny but i felt bad when harley found out she wouldnt be able to keep the baby but i guess i'll just have to see what happens.
DaleCoopers chapter 6 . 8/2/2008
Oh my God! I actually cried a little! I feel so bad for Harley right now. *sniff* I hope they keep the baby in the end! Update really soon!
DaleCoopers chapter 4 . 8/2/2008
Its a peanut! LOL! Its really awesome! Please update as soon as you can!
CrisStarlight chapter 6 . 7/28/2008
Very good! Wow! I hardly can wait for the next chapters!
rukkus chapter 6 . 7/26/2008
this is brillint. can't wait for a finished story
220 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »