Reviews for Baby Makes Three
Emperor Jaden chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
Hehe...This is going to be a good story, that's for sure.
This is the Matrix chapter 6 . 6/26/2008
This is so very very silly

I love it when fanfics are written for what seems the sole purpose of putting characters in awkward situations...

And if I was Batman, I'd feel a little awkward about helping out a new addition to the Joker "family"
RiddlesxandxRoses chapter 6 . 6/14/2008
“Oh, I don’t have to worry,” the Dark Knight said, matter-of-factly.

“Why?”

“Because I’m not the one who’s going to carry it all in.”

The rest of the ride to Wayne Manor was blissful—and, for Joker—seething silence.

JOKER GOT OWNED by B-MAN XD cant wait for future chapters, keep 'em comin'!
RiddlesxandxRoses chapter 5 . 6/14/2008
Dude this whole naming chapter was friggin hailrous!(sorry i can't spell for beans) and the whole poking arm and whineing thing was of course halirous as well.!
RiddlesxandxRoses chapter 4 . 6/14/2008
"It's a peanut." LO-FRIKKEN L! XD dude i love how you keep these peeps into charachter so weLL!
Koschei966 chapter 6 . 6/7/2008
i'm voting boy cause... dunno...

good fic! :)
eleganceundone chapter 6 . 6/1/2008
Ah I love this please update! I vote boy, cause I don't think Joker would ever be able to love a daughter (or anyone but himself... but a son would be a close second I think.)
persian85033 chapter 6 . 5/11/2008
Great story!
Batman's Kinky Lover chapter 6 . 5/10/2008
wohoo! sorry i didn't review for a while, ive been so busy. great chapter, feel kinda bad for the Joker though, having to carry all that stuff in.
Corona 1 chapter 6 . 5/2/2008
lmao! great fic!
James Birdsong chapter 6 . 4/13/2008
*laugh* I guess that's nice.

For a boy Henry, Nicky, or Carl

For a girl Cindy, Ruthee, or Kate
James Birdsong chapter 5 . 4/13/2008
Oh definitely neato.
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 6 . 4/7/2008
Haha! I loved the breast feeding conversation. That was great. Especially the conclusion. Excellent work. Outraged Joker at the baby store...hee. Fan art anyone?
Cassie chapter 6 . 4/5/2008
This chapter was pretty good! I liked it a lot... But... I really think you should make longer chapters. That one may have seemed long, but it was really short... Anyway, keep up the good work!

Update sooN!

- CaSsIe
Anna McNarin chapter 6 . 4/4/2008
That was cute, I like the last bit with Joker and Batman, it made me grin.
217 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »