Reviews for Baby Makes Three
Batman's Kinky Lover chapter 6 . 5/10/2008
wohoo! sorry i didn't review for a while, ive been so busy. great chapter, feel kinda bad for the Joker though, having to carry all that stuff in.
Corona 1 chapter 6 . 5/2/2008
lmao! great fic!
James Birdsong chapter 6 . 4/13/2008
*laugh* I guess that's nice.

For a boy Henry, Nicky, or Carl

For a girl Cindy, Ruthee, or Kate
James Birdsong chapter 5 . 4/13/2008
Oh definitely neato.
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 6 . 4/7/2008
Haha! I loved the breast feeding conversation. That was great. Especially the conclusion. Excellent work. Outraged Joker at the baby store...hee. Fan art anyone?
Cassie chapter 6 . 4/5/2008
This chapter was pretty good! I liked it a lot... But... I really think you should make longer chapters. That one may have seemed long, but it was really short... Anyway, keep up the good work!

Update sooN!

- CaSsIe
Anna McNarin chapter 6 . 4/4/2008
That was cute, I like the last bit with Joker and Batman, it made me grin.
JabberwockSlayer chapter 6 . 4/4/2008
Joker and Harley, steaaling baby items- now THAT'S a funny thought! And, 'adopter'? T-T Oh noes, they gots tah keep teh baby! I mean, as long as Joker stays away from child abuse... and even then, Harley would kill him!

It's just not fair!

D:

- Geojas378
Elena chapter 6 . 4/4/2008
Poor Joker... lie *laugh*
JabberwockSlayer chapter 5 . 2/8/2008
I am SO loving this so far. Harley is awesome! She's just so goofy, but when she gets angry at her Mr. J... scary... XD
Eerie Iri chapter 5 . 2/1/2008
This is VERY funny! Could you please make the baby a girl?
brenda chapter 5 . 1/16/2008
make the baby a girl
jen chapter 5 . 1/13/2008
i think it would be awesome if the baby was a girl
ash chapter 5 . 1/13/2008
girl
Anna McNarin chapter 5 . 12/11/2007
*laughing* What if they name is Bruce if it's a boy, after the man who was nice enough to lend them his house? I think that'd be the ultimate irony, the Joker's kid named after the Batman.
209 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »