Reviews for A Panther's Heart
Sorry for bothering , if you seen this massage please reply me at .
First of all , I feel so sorry to you that I'm translating your fiction in my language and didn't ask for permission before. Your fiction was beautiful and enjoyable so the reader that read your fiction through my translation is very complacent and that make me feel like OH MY GOSH I should tell this to its own writter that make this wonderful story existed and I SHOULD APOLOGIZE for my mistake.
0sirensinger0 chapter 31 . 3/12
Beautiful! I wish this were a real book before then I could buy it and read it over and over and obsess over it and oh my god you are a brilliant writer! I read this in one go, unable to loosen my attention on it- honestly, I have such a short attention span that this is a great compliment. I absolutely love everything about this but especially the characterization of Ron. I've always hated him, specifically because he was "cheered" by the idea of Harry being starved and shoved in a cupboard and also he's a nasty friend. Thank you for that. Wow, this review got long quick. Sorry, lol.
Sarah H chapter 19 . 2/19
SHIT JUST FUCKING WENT DOWN. RON YOU ARE ABOUT TO GET YOUR FLAT ASS KICKED INTO THE HUMAN WORLD YAH RED HEAD!
Sarah H chapter 10 . 2/19
Jesus take the wheel, I just got into the HP fandom and I must say they're so many talented authors but to me you take the crown!
Mash0822 chapter 19 . 2/15
Well, this just got heated
DistancedDisorders chapter 31 . 2/13
TBH this is one of my favorite books
FlowersBite chapter 31 . 2/2
Wonderful story, one of the best Harry and Draco fanfictions I have ever read and I have read many!
FlowersBite chapter 21 . 2/2
See that's Dumbledore's problem, he thinks of Harry as a powerful tool. Of course Harry wouldn't want to help and follow someone who views them as a weapon over people who appreciate and are loyal to him.
FlowersBite chapter 20 . 2/2
Ron was a fool to agree to the challenge, Harry was a freakin panther and there were no rules on shifting! Ron should have known that would not end well for him, and now he has to heal without magic... its gonna huuuurt!
FlowersBite chapter 19 . 2/2
I know everyone besides the Slytherins are confused lol! Ron has messed up big time!
FlowersBite chapter 14 . 2/2
Oh now Hermione wants to try and help Harry, last time she was all for Harry taking care of himself.
FlowersBite chapter 12 . 2/1
I'm glad Draco knows know so there will be no secrets between the two!
FlowersBite chapter 8 . 2/1
How was he able to be that badly harmed when he was wearing the protective charms on his collar?
FlowersBite chapter 5 . 2/1
Serves Lucius right!
FlowersBite chapter 2 . 2/1
Well the Malfoys pet is the last thing they'd expect when searching for the missing ' boy-who-lived'
2,081 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »