Reviews for A Panther's Heart
Lucius is a dick.
Malee chapter 6 . 8/16/2017
:D
Malee chapter 4 . 8/16/2017
Oh dear. The chapters are a bit short. Poor Weasleys and Hermione. They should have kept him updated.
Malee chapter 3 . 8/16/2017
The fact that Hermione is actually doing something that Ron said for once annoys me.
Malee chapter 2 . 8/16/2017
Ron and Hermione. Siriusly? Some friends they are. AND HOLY CIRCE THE ENDING. I LOVE IT.
Malee chapter 1 . 8/16/2017
Ooh. . .
Guest chapter 20 . 8/9/2017
The story was so amazing but then harry had to become a megalomaniac ! It was awful this fight! There is going to be a war... Light needs more friends not make enemies of friends! Also, what was that with Hermione? She didn't do anything... !
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 31 . 7/17/2017
Yeah, I got trigger happy, I did read the entire story, but I forgot to post my review to the last chapter.
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 1 . 7/17/2017
Whew! This was an AMAZING story!
Lexychanivich chapter 31 . 7/4/2017
Awesome story

To me this is one of the best Darry story's yet.
UnusuallyZealousBurgette chapter 31 . 6/19/2017
I loved this sooo much! It was so amazing to see that characters and your writing progress throughout the story and the basis for it was refreshingly original (no matter how long ago this was writing ). Nice job!
UnusuallyZealousBurgette chapter 21 . 6/19/2017
Well great, now I want Dumbledore AND Ron dead. Smh.
Scrappy2017 chapter 31 . 5/29/2017
Absolutely amazing story. I love it. I almost started crying when you said Harry was dead. I was thinking that no, Harry can't die. Not when him and Draco were so wonderful together in this story. Anyway, I hope you continue to write and improve your writing skills
TwoCagedBirds chapter 10 . 5/26/2017
Damn, Pansy's a cold b*tch. Just throwing her familiar at Damian like that. Like a sacrifice or something. She doesn't care about that poor animal at all. And it's not Jade's fault. Draco called her a mange infested beast or whatever. I would have bitten him too. Also, love the Thelma and Louise reference.
2,259 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »