Reviews for A Panther's Heart
taieri chapter 30 . 4/21/2017
I'm actually crying right now.
Guest chapter 11 . 4/20/2017
it was a terrific and very well written chapter. so quit putting yourself down and be proud of what you have wrote.
Guest chapter 31 . 4/16/2017
Hi... I realy like this fic,
Sorry my english is not good enough.
Can you help me, i try to find a fanfic about scorpius came from future, he is son of harry & draco, his full name is scorpius james (malfoy) potter. I forget what the tittle is... If you by any chance know about it.
Deativatethisaccountpls chapter 31 . 4/15/2017
Wow. Just wow. I have to admit I was a little sceptical about the idea in the beginning, but the whole concept grew on me very quickly. Definitely an amazing piece, even if there are a few typos here and there, but they didn't bother me much.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 23 . 4/9/2017
T is the grading equivalent of an F in the Wizarding world. Why did you have to drag Remus into this? And I liked the scene with Ginny and Ron.
JustIzzyHere chapter 21 . 3/24/2017
I pronounce that Dummbydoor is the worst guy out there. Even though I partially admired him in the Harry Potter books, I just have to hate him. He's manipulative, in the books and out of them, but really, the guy has to stop using his political powers. At least Harry has grown independent now. No problem there.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/20/2017
Sorry for bothering , if you seen this massage please reply me at .
First of all , I feel so sorry to you that I'm translating your fiction in my language and didn't ask for permission before. Your fiction was beautiful and enjoyable so the reader that read your fiction through my translation is very complacent and that make me feel like OH MY GOSH I should tell this to its own writter that make this wonderful story existed and I SHOULD APOLOGIZE for my mistake.
0sirensinger0 chapter 31 . 3/12/2017
Beautiful! I wish this were a real book before then I could buy it and read it over and over and obsess over it and oh my god you are a brilliant writer! I read this in one go, unable to loosen my attention on it- honestly, I have such a short attention span that this is a great compliment. I absolutely love everything about this but especially the characterization of Ron. I've always hated him, specifically because he was "cheered" by the idea of Harry being starved and shoved in a cupboard and also he's a nasty friend. Thank you for that. Wow, this review got long quick. Sorry, lol.
Sarah H chapter 19 . 2/19/2017
SHIT JUST FUCKING WENT DOWN. RON YOU ARE ABOUT TO GET YOUR FLAT ASS KICKED INTO THE HUMAN WORLD YAH RED HEAD!
Sarah H chapter 10 . 2/19/2017
Jesus take the wheel, I just got into the HP fandom and I must say they're so many talented authors but to me you take the crown!
Mash0822 chapter 19 . 2/15/2017
Well, this just got heated
SoapyIssues chapter 31 . 2/13/2017
TBH this is one of my favorite books
RitzyKitsune chapter 31 . 2/2/2017
Wonderful story, one of the best Harry and Draco fanfictions I have ever read and I have read many!
RitzyKitsune chapter 21 . 2/2/2017
See that's Dumbledore's problem, he thinks of Harry as a powerful tool. Of course Harry wouldn't want to help and follow someone who views them as a weapon over people who appreciate and are loyal to him.
RitzyKitsune chapter 20 . 2/2/2017
Ron was a fool to agree to the challenge, Harry was a freakin panther and there were no rules on shifting! Ron should have known that would not end well for him, and now he has to heal without magic... its gonna huuuurt!
2,267 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »