Reviews for A Panther's Heart
PeaceBeyond chapter 3 . 4/2/2006
lol.. update soon!
Zetsuki chapter 3 . 4/2/2006
Oh this have some great potential! D

I'm so putting this on mystory alert and favourite story list!
MyDreamsToYou chapter 3 . 4/2/2006
if i was harry i would be more than pissed...*smirks* but at least he would have access to his room! i still stick with Damian but Lucien is cool too
Lady Rayvynne chapter 3 . 4/2/2006
This is a really good story so far. Good plot elements, etc., etc. As for name ideas, 'Midnight Jade' ?
Dead Alchemist chapter 3 . 4/2/2006
Hey, this story is pretty good so far..I wonder what Draco will do when he finds out that Harry is the panther...will he find out?...anyway, I was thinking a good name for him would be..Aubrey meaning Elf Power, Leander meaning Lion of Man, Nerva meaning Strength or maybe even Phoebus meaning Bright or Pure. Anyway, I just thought they might be good names to dish out..Ta, Dead Alchemist.
Drake Cullen chapter 3 . 4/2/2006
Eheeheehee! write more please? I love it so far
Dartmoor'Swan chapter 3 . 4/2/2006
I really like this story. My name suggestion is Nox Noctis Spes. It's Latin for Night's Hope.
ESP chapter 2 . 4/1/2006
fun and interesting. update soon
MyDreamsToYou chapter 2 . 4/1/2006
how about Damian? its greek for tamer,divine power and fate. but if you dont like this name here's a website that might help

this will give you the meaning, origin, and rating of the name! by the way great chapter! :
limonade chapter 2 . 4/1/2006
another great chapter! typical malfoy behaviour...

Ron and Hermione, wow, they just get on my nerves so much. I love the fic, and I again eagerly await the next chapter.
MysticMoon974 chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
Very interesting! I hope that you update soon! Please update son and could you make your chapters a little longer! I would love you forever!
limonade chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
hmm, very creative! you have me interested... I'm already addicted. This fic has huge potential- i cant wait to read the next chapter
PeaceBeyond chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
hohoho! update soon!
Dartmoor'Swan chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
O. Very good. I like it a lot and think it is very well writen. Hope you update soon

Dartmoor'Swan
Neverbird chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
Great story so far - very well written. Beautiful details. I can't wait to see where you go with this.
2,267 | « Prev Page 1 .. 141 148 149 150 151 152 Next »