Reviews for A Panther's Heart
JJ chapter 13 . 7/6/2020
KNOWLEDGE ALERT! KNOWLEDGE ALERT! TERRY IS FIGURING IT OUT! EVERYONE RUNNNN
JJ chapter 7 . 7/6/2020
He he he, Harry and Draco love each other, and they have telepathy powers..
Guest chapter 7 . 6/29/2020
eso significa que Lucius le hizo daño a Doria, es un bastardo!
Harry protegerá a Draco y si Malfoy ama a Demian se ganará el amor de Harry
1Cassiopeiablack chapter 31 . 6/25/2020
that was wonderful...ha served ron right...i love the slytherins i mean i am one myself but even if i wasnt i would still love them...
one and only rheana030 chapter 31 . 6/8/2020
I think this is great. Honestly this is one of the best story I've read.
one and only rheana030 chapter 26 . 6/7/2020
Okay snape, look I think it would be better to leave them alone. If you care so much about you godson, then just go and threw that book away.
one and only rheana030 chapter 21 . 6/7/2020
excuse me, what are you trying to say? that harry is just a tool
Definatly-not-an-alien chapter 12 . 5/29/2020
This is absolutely amazing! I love it!
Gay Bitch chapter 31 . 5/16/2020
When Harry 'died' my Gryffindor stubborness decided he would not die, when I finally thought he died I was about to smack you, MY HAPPY ENDINGS FOR MY GAY CHILDREN WILL NOT DIEEEEE, But anyway, I love this story, good job.

Love from;
Gay Bitch
Clem06 chapter 31 . 5/8/2020
Hello,
I just finished reading your story and... it is beautifully written. I was so into it !
A Panther's Heart is going to be in my mind for a long time. I love it so much !

I wish you love and to be brave in these awful times the world is facing.
With sincerity,
Clem
animeanimal12 chapter 10 . 5/7/2020
...I'm freaking out a little because my cats are named Thelma and Louise. That's just too perfect for me.
SoManyDaysToLive4 chapter 31 . 4/25/2020
Okay so first of all: This is even greater than I remember.
I've read this story twice now and I swear I will read it a third time. It gets better every time. I love your writing and the story idea, I've searched for something like this for a long time now :) So thank you very much. I love how you write Draco and his relationship with his father and I love how you write Snape and I love how you write all the other characters!
Please, keep on writing, you're amazing and I hope you have a great day!
Dontreallyknowtbh chapter 1 . 4/13/2020
Just as an added extra, to explain why:
This guest is exactly the type of person driving us apart during these times, as they proclaim to hate
This guest has also clearly not read when this was uploaded. 2006. It’s been 14 years. I doubt any attitudes have held this long
Dontreallyknowtbh chapter 1 . 4/13/2020
This review is being made for one reason: ignore the guest who reviewed before me. They are an idiot
Keoki chapter 31 . 12/4/2019
I have not reviewed this wonderful novel chapter by chapter, as I was too busy reading. Now that it is finished maybe I can get some sleep. (Lol.) Seriously I really must offer you heartfelt congratulations on such a beautifully crafted novel. Your writing skill is . Thank you so much for producing it and sharing it with us all.

Gratefully