Reviews for A Panther's Heart
Definatly-not-an-alien chapter 12 . 5/29/2020
This is absolutely amazing! I love it!
Gay Bitch chapter 31 . 5/16/2020
When Harry 'died' my Gryffindor stubborness decided he would not die, when I finally thought he died I was about to smack you, MY HAPPY ENDINGS FOR MY GAY CHILDREN WILL NOT DIEEEEE, But anyway, I love this story, good job.

Love from;
Gay Bitch
Clem06 chapter 31 . 5/8/2020
Hello,
I just finished reading your story and... it is beautifully written. I was so into it !
A Panther's Heart is going to be in my mind for a long time. I love it so much !

I wish you love and to be brave in these awful times the world is facing.
With sincerity,
Clem
animeanimal12 chapter 10 . 5/7/2020
...I'm freaking out a little because my cats are named Thelma and Louise. That's just too perfect for me.
SoManyDaysToLive4 chapter 31 . 4/25/2020
Okay so first of all: This is even greater than I remember.
I've read this story twice now and I swear I will read it a third time. It gets better every time. I love your writing and the story idea, I've searched for something like this for a long time now :) So thank you very much. I love how you write Draco and his relationship with his father and I love how you write Snape and I love how you write all the other characters!
Please, keep on writing, you're amazing and I hope you have a great day!
Dontreallyknowtbh chapter 1 . 4/13/2020
Just as an added extra, to explain why:
This guest is exactly the type of person driving us apart during these times, as they proclaim to hate
This guest has also clearly not read when this was uploaded. 2006. It’s been 14 years. I doubt any attitudes have held this long
Dontreallyknowtbh chapter 1 . 4/13/2020
This review is being made for one reason: ignore the guest who reviewed before me. They are an idiot
Keoki chapter 31 . 12/4/2019
I have not reviewed this wonderful novel chapter by chapter, as I was too busy reading. Now that it is finished maybe I can get some sleep. (Lol.) Seriously I really must offer you heartfelt congratulations on such a beautifully crafted novel. Your writing skill is . Thank you so much for producing it and sharing it with us all.

Gratefully

Keoki
bluestorm28 chapter 1 . 11/25/2019
Don't know if you know this or not depending on wherever or not any readers have mentioned this to you but your story has been stolen and or plagiarised depending on how you look at it by Wattpad author virgo_zempie just thought you should know this.
rinnachi chapter 4 . 11/3/2019
dRaCo hAs gReY eYeS
Tina Saliceti-Irizarry chapter 28 . 10/21/2019
A fantastic awesome cool story!
Freindlypandas chapter 27 . 10/16/2019
I love this chapter name
Freindlypandas chapter 22 . 10/16/2019
Just thought you’d want to know, at one point it said “taped” instead for “tapped,” so I’m basically your living Grammarly here
Freindlypandas chapter 12 . 10/15/2019
Brilliant! I love how you incorporated Slytherin characteristics into Harry.
Guest chapter 10 . 10/12/2019
When is harry gonna reveal to draco that it's really him.!?
2,267 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »