Reviews for If this is the end
kitcat19us chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
sad story!
xxgone chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
Very cute!
Wee-hoo chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
Oh My Lord how sad... how dare you kill Miss Parker? Just kidding.. Great story girl
Anastasia Who chapter 1 . 5/4/2006
*sobs* oh that was so sad, but so good. That's so sweet that Jarod would sacrifice so much just to be with Miss Parker in the last moments of her life. I can imagine him doing that too. *sniff* I love the ending and how she finally said those three words. Very sweet. Awesome job. Very depressing.
Queen's Knight of Ni chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
OMG, I hate you lol. Perfect story of self sacrifice on Jarod's part. Really good job on emotional capture and use of impending death. Great job.
Alia G. L chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
*Cries* Oh, that was so sad. I can't believe she died and that the Centre got him back. Oh, that was so terrible. But, still a great fic. And I still loved it. Great job!
Nancy chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
So sad - and so true to Jarod's loving character/personality. You would think Mr. Parker would have a heart and give J a running head start, but we KNOW better, don't we! Sorry for Parker. Sorry for Sydney, Broots, and Debbie too. Nicely crafted. Write more for us.
NYT chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
very moving. I can imagine Jarod doing that-giving up his freedom to be with MP. He'd want to be with her and he'd figure he'd find a way out of the centre.
AJeff chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
Okay, this one made me cry. "Forever" I loved how you used this word. Finally, after all these years, they said their "I love you." At least Miss Parker will finally rest in peace knowing that Jarod loves her, too. He sacrificed himself for love. Although she died, this is one of the best death scenes I've read of them professing their love.